Problem with {NAV_LIST_ALL:x}

Get help with installation and running phpwcms here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.
_sarah

Problem with {NAV_LIST_ALL:x}

Post by _sarah »

hej you guys.

i am new in here, and i have a problem, i would like to solve. : ) i am very satisfied in running phpwcms on my server and doin my site with it, but now, i wanted to redesign my site and use the RP-TAG {NAV_LIST_ALL:x}. i added the new php file in the render folder and changed everything to make it work. and it works.

but my problem is that i can't modify that way i would like by changing the css stuff. i want the subnavi floating right to the main navi (attached picture!). but this does not work. i can make it possible that everything is floating left, but do not display blocks for the 1st navi, 2nd, 3rd and so on.

would be great to have it like this

i would be so glad if someone could help me out in solving this.

hugs.
sarah
_sarah

Post by _sarah »

so nobody can help me out?

it could also be the NAV_STRUCT RT or something. but i think all of them are made for vertikal or horizontal purposes, not for a mixed one.
row row little heart.
Kosse

Post by Kosse »

Hi _sarah,

the kind of menu you ask is possible, but you'll have to :
1) search the forum... there are numerous threads about menu's and numerous answers, I think I saw some experimenting on that kinda thing but can't remember where...
2) tweak the css to get it working, but it looks like you need some js too in there (and then maybe not dunno actually...), because the mixed ones as you say are difficult to achieve.

Cheers
flip-flop

Post by flip-flop »

Hi _sarah,

have a look (NAV_ANY_LEVEL): http://www.phpwcms.de/forum/viewtopic.php?p=63965

Gruß Knut
>> HowTo | DOCU | FAQ | TEMPLATES/DOCS << ( SITE )