Google Sitemap

Post custom hacks and enhancements for phpwcms here only. Maybe some of these things will be included in official release later.
markoehl

Re: Alias ind sitemapfile

Post by markoehl »

volkman wrote:I wanted the aliasname in the sitemapfile instead of /index.php?id=92,0,26,0....
So i modified the SQL-Statement in article.editcontent.inc.php. I am selecting fields from two tables (phpwcms_article and phpwcms_articlecat). If article_cid (from phpwcms_article) and acat_id (from phpwcms_articlecat) are the same fetch the acat_alias, thats it.
I wouldn't recomend this! If you have listet several articles in the same menupoint you will receive always the same url-name. And: If there is no alias entry: error...

If there will be a alias funktion on article level then i will implement this into the sitemap too...
volkman

Post by volkman »

you are right. i do use alias all over the site and dont have two articles under one menu. cause i dont think there will be an alias on article level and wanted that one...

sorry
volkman
derelch

Post by derelch »

Hi,

this hacks work very nice :!: :D

But I have a question regarding the listings in google.

Will this sites be listed in google like "/index.php?id=92,0,26,0" or will they be listed by their alias?

If they are listed like in the first example I do not think that this will be good for the ranking, so I prefer the solution created by volkman.

Isn`t there a solution where you can choose to take the alias and if there ist no alias the hack will take the url like id=92,0,26,0 ?

thanks in advance.
markoehl

Post by markoehl »

derelch wrote: Isn`t there a solution where you can choose to take the alias and if there ist no alias the hack will take the url like id=92,0,26,0 ?
At the moment the whole alias stuf is only aviable for the struktur level. There is no alias for content, as soon...
chip_rider

Post by chip_rider »

Hat sich erledigt..... :lol: :lol:

Hallo!

Ich bitte um eine genauere Installationsbeschreibung.
Bei mir funktionierts nicht.

1. Add File googleSitemap.inc.php to /inc_lib OK
2. Replace article.editcontent.inc.php in /inc_lib OK
3. Zeile in conf.inc.php unter config/phpwcms/ hinzufügen: OK
$phpwcms["google_sitemap"] = "sitemap.xml"; //default: "sitemap.xml"

4. Wo kommt sitemap.xml?
5. Copy Files gss.js, gss.css, gss.xls in the same directory like sitemap.xls
Was soll das sitemap.xls und .xls??? Wo muss ich was hin kopieren? sollte die ganze Geschichte nicht in /include/inc_ext/sitemap/ sein?

Kann mir jemand helfen?
Vielen Dank
kubber

Google Sitemaps

Post by kubber »

Hello,

I installed this google sitemaps, but I get following message:

Code: Select all

XML-Verarbeitungsfehler: Kein Element gefunden
Adresse: http://www.kubb-spiel.de/include/inc_ext/sitemap/sitemap.xml
Zeile Nr. 1, Spalte 1:

See:

http://www.kubb-spiel.de/include/inc_ex ... itemap.xml

Thank you for your help!
towbee

Post by towbee »

Hello,

i have some problems with the install.
Done all like explained in the install.txt but nothing happens here. No Errors, nothing.

And what does that line mean?
5. Copy Files gss.js, gss.css, gss.xls in the same directory like sitemap.xls
Cant find any sitemap.xls

Thx
Shapeshifter

Post by Shapeshifter »

Hi,

hat noch jemand einen Link zum Google Sitemap Plugin/MOD? Die hier angegebenen Download-links sind alle tot.

Grüße und thx
Shapeshifter

Post by Shapeshifter »

I wanted the aliasname in the sitemapfile instead of /index.php?id=92,0,26,0....
Me too, but it seems your Mod does not work in 1.2.9, because I don't find the places to replace. Can anybody tell me what to change in 1.2.9?

Thanks

Fabian