file list bug? 1.2.5 DEV

Use GitHub to post bug reports and error descriptions for phpwcms. Describe your problem detailed!
1996 328ti

file list bug? 1.2.5 DEV

Post by 1996 328ti »

I think I found a possible bug.
If I have multiple file list content parts within the same article, I get an extra file from the previous file list.
ImageImage
Pappnase

Post by Pappnase »

hello

please try something, clear the cache in the backend and clear the browser cache!
pepe

Post by pepe »

SOLUTION :lol:

http://www.phpwcms.de/forum/viewtopic.php?p=41348#41348

I have reported it again some posts before...and OLIVER G. will repair the BUG, im shure :lol:
1996 328ti

Post by 1996 328ti »

That did it. :)
Thank you so much.
Oliver Georgi
Site Admin

Post by Oliver Georgi »

should be fixed since some days.

Oliver
Oliver Georgi | phpwcms Developer | GitHub | LinkedIn | Систрон
dowdo

html broken

Post by dowdo »

in the 1.2.6-DEV (phpwcms_dev_1.2.6_14.12.2005.zip) - the admin HTML when adding "file list pro" is broken at the bottom - the last option and buttons are displaced.
Pappnase

Re: html broken

Post by Pappnase »

dowdo wrote:in the 1.2.6-DEV (phpwcms_dev_1.2.6_14.12.2005.zip) - the admin HTML when adding "file list pro" is broken at the bottom - the last option and buttons are displaced.
hello

this one is still under developing!
dowdo

Re: html broken

Post by dowdo »

Pappnase wrote:hello

this one is still under developing!
thanks. As this is my first touch with the cms, should I move back to 1.2.5 if there are other parts of it that could behave strange?

For example, I'm not sure if this is in 1.2.6 only, but while I was looking at the "custom" field at the "frontend setup: page layout" (I've finally found how to use it, couldn't find any info in any doc), I've found the following:

- I had some structure and articles set
- then I've put some text (after I read the source found that it has to be in the form "BLOCK1, BLOCK2, etc"). But nothing changed (shouldn't it). Then in order to get everything updated for the new layout I had to resubmit the template and category as well. Only after that when creating new section of an article the dropdown where we can select where this section to appear was updated and new block names appeared after the defaul "content, left, right, header, footer". I guess this should be automated, as other changes to the layout appear at the site immediately without the need to resubmit the template and category to get the changes done.

P.S. However I still can't guess how to let it to include those newly defined blocks - I was able to define some sections to appear at let say block "NEWBLOCK" as described above but then it is missing in the result page.