Top 10 sites

post released sites here made with phpwcms
SNap

Post by SNap »

that's not the point.... good is good.. and the best is the best.. no matter who did it and what for ;)
'welcome to the real world!' datensysteme-lenk
Fulvio Romanin

Post by Fulvio Romanin »

uhm
i have an idea, which might be not so bad after all

my vanity would like to see a "top-sites" list (i might maybe be there), but - why instead of having something like this don't we just make a "top-sites list" not for vanity but to showcase wcms's capabilities? like a wcms portfolio for the newbies? sounds more useful to me... :)
Completeness is reached through subtraction, not through addition
Klappstuhl28

Post by Klappstuhl28 »

wcms's capabilities? like a wcms portfolio for the newbies? sounds more useful to me...
The same to me!

@Snap
good is good .. and the best is best
???
But how do you want to measure this even a little bit objective?
When a designer (unfortunately not me! :oops: , a realy real site designer :wink:) burns down fireworks (with macromedia or not) just for a small to medium company which sells round coffins the site is mismatched.

When you let vote for the "best sites" - whatever this could/should be - you´ll get the same effect as you have in normal elections. The site/politician which offers the most Entertainment wins. No problem. But the "top" ten mustn´t have something to do with phpwcms. What i want to see is: interesting sites and even more: interesting solutions. A classification for categories like "a very good implementation of this and that...", "Cool CSS-USE", ... is great.

Fulvio for president :P This idea is great. It´s motivating to the rookies and shows "first-entries" how feature-rich phpwcms is. Tripple hooray!

Lars
Lars

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein. - H. Jackson Brown -