PROBLEM rendering Internet Explorer Vs Mozilla firefox

Use GitHub to post bug reports and error descriptions for phpwcms. Describe your problem detailed!
culda_a

Post by culda_a »

Yes maybe you are right No I'm convince that I do something wrong but nobody tells me what or try to explain me ... ok I have say allso in other posts that I'm not a coder so that's why I have no Ideea where is the problem I read all I find on forum , folow the instructions from:

http://www.phpwcms.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2776

allso from here http://www.phpwcms.de/forum/viewtopic.php?p=870#870

is no point now to say all the discusion about this problem and the shadow efect , but I was hopping that somebody will help me and say:

Hey STUPID THIS YOU HAVE TO DO : step by step ok I see that some of you friends are disturb that I put stupid questions or maybe you don't want to lose time answering to easy question .... I have figure out other function of the phpwcms by myself after all , but only with this 2 I have problems.

I don't know if is ok to post my question in the forum becouse I don't want to make a double post... I know that some of you have work hard on this CMS that is realy great but until I learn myself how to create layout and templetes and work wit css plss tell me if I will get a answer or not.

DeXXus

Post by DeXXus »

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=760 border=0>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD style="HEIGHT: 20px" colSpan=4>
<TABLE height=53 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=775 border=0>
DeXXus

Post by DeXXus »

culda_a wrote:but nobody tells me what or try to explain me

but I was hopping that somebody will help me and say:

Hey STUPID THIS YOU HAVE TO DO : step by step

plss tell me if I will get a answer or not.
DeXXus wrote:
culda_a wrote:Thanks if I dont manage I will apear with a new anoing question
:oops: :roll:
:lol:
ANYTIME
Just keep in mind that *most* here are not going to want to do your work and research for you... just answer questions to a degree or point you in a direction.