myGallery MOD Problem

If you've problems with unsupported - non official ;-) - functionalities use this forum please.
rrrene

myGallery MOD Problem

Post by rrrene »

Hi guys!

I got a problem with the myGallery MOD by scraper. After installing the mod successfully, i set up an article with code

Code: Select all

{MYGAL}
The test-album I have created was shown on the gallery page, but if i click on it, to view the album, it doesn't open.

The Path look like this:

.../index.php?gallery

In inc_lib/var.config.php I set

Code: Select all

$phpwcmsalias='gallery';
but still doesn't work. The structure alias in phpwcms is "gallery" as you can see. ;)

If I click on my test-album it refers to the correct link (.../index.php?gallery&album=2) but I see the overview of all albums, and not the specific pictures, I have added to this particular album so far.

So what's wrong with my install? Any hints? :?:
scraper

Post by scraper »

Hi Rene,

You have an article with {MYGAL}
-> this will list all the albums you have created.

Next step is to create a category with an alias gallery. Create in this category an article with the code {MYAL}

->
the link ../index.php?gallery&album=2 will then point to your new created article and if all goes well, it will show the pictures of album 2.
rrrene

Post by rrrene »

Thanks, it's working! 8) But how can I view the images in full size? If I click on them .. it's not working. Normally a new window with the full sized image should appear, right?!

Edit: I already got it. ;) Think, I will look at the customization and templates now. Great mod btw. :)
update

Post by update »

Hi rrrene,

how did you get it working?
I would be interested in a solution very much

Greetings
Claus