Problem with Graphical Text Mod

Get help with installation and running phpwcms here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.
Alphanumeric92

Problem with Graphical Text Mod

Post by Alphanumeric92 »

I'm trying to setup the Graphical Text Mod that comes in the latest version of phpwcms but I have run into a problem. I changed line of code in the config file to activate the mod. Then uploaded a .TTF into the "inc_fonts" folder. Then after clicking add to the database I get the following error. Did I miss a step?

Warning: Missing argument 11 for show_picture(), called in /var/www/domains/x.rihlmann.com/docs/include/inc_module/mod_graphical_text/inc_tmpl/gt.fonts.tmpl.php on line 90 and defined in /var/www/domains/x.rihlmann.com/docs/include/inc_module/mod_graphical_text/inc_front/gt.func.inc.php on line 118

Warning: Missing argument 12 for show_picture(), called in /var/www/domains/x.rihlmann.com/docs/include/inc_module/mod_graphical_text/inc_tmpl/gt.fonts.tmpl.php on line 90 and defined in /var/www/domains/x.rihlmann.com/docs/include/inc_module/mod_graphical_text/inc_front/gt.func.inc.php on line 118

Warning: Missing argument 13 for show_picture(), called in /var/www/domains/x.rihlmann.com/docs/include/inc_module/mod_graphical_text/inc_tmpl/gt.fonts.tmpl.php on line 90 and defined in /var/www/domains/x.rihlmann.com/docs/include/inc_module/mod_graphical_text/inc_front/gt.func.inc.php on line 118
DeXXus

Post by DeXXus »

Are you using PHP 4.3.2 or later?

http://www.phpwcms.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5789

Is support for the Freetype library installed?
Pappnase

Post by Pappnase »

hello

also wich release did you use!?