Migration errors in "front.func.inc.php"

Get help with installation and running phpwcms here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.
innerfire

Migration errors in "front.func.inc.php"

Post by innerfire »

I get the following error on my webpage, and no images are displaying. It is an old site moved to a new server.

Code: Select all

Warning: getimagesize(/home/bios/public_html/content/images/VGFrZSBhIGNsYXNzLCBsZWFybiBpbiB0aGUgbXVkIQ==): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bios/public_html/include/inc_front/front.func.inc.php on line 86
http://www.sustainableboulder.org
flip-flop

Post by flip-flop »

Hi innerfire,

have you setup the correct permissons? (Version 1.1 RC4)

Folder phpwcms_tmp/thumb_list -> 777
Folder phpwcms_tmp/thumb_preview -> 777
Folder phpwcms_ftp 777
Folder phpwcms_filestorage/1 bis 10 -> 777
Folder content/images -> 777
Folder content/gt -> 777
(File setup/setup.conf.inc.php -> 666)
File phpwcms_template/inc_css/frontend.css -> 666
File phpwcms_template/inc_default/startup.html -> 666

- Do you use ImageMagic or GD2? Setup your config.inc.php
- All pictures available at your file center?

Gruß Knut
>> HowTo | DOCU | FAQ | TEMPLATES/DOCS << ( SITE )
innerfire

Post by innerfire »

Yes, V1.1 RC4, All permissions set. I believe imagemagick is set, but in the config file I had it not listed as being installed until now. Still, same error. The files are all listed in the admin, but there are no thumnails, and I can not download.

I don't know what version the forum was prior to moving it to my new server (different webmaster). I looked through the files to figure it out, but no versioning on the pages I found. I can tell you that the config.inc.php was located in a folder called config/phpwcms. The folder include looks to now contain this information, so obviously the version I am trying to get to work is a missmatch of old and new. I was hoping it would be easy.

To get to where I am, all files are new, and were installed with fantastico. The database was then loaded with the old content to try and preserve the content. The template files and article files, and images were all uploaded as well. now I get this error.

Any ideas?
flip-flop

Post by flip-flop »

First take look at your config.inc.php at /config/phpwcms/

Switch your image-system to GD.
These settings are right for using GD:

$phpwcms["imagick"]           = 0; //0 = GD,  1 = ImageMagick, 2 = ImageMagick 4.2.9
$phpwcms["imagick_path"]      = ""; //Path to ImageMagick (default="" - none)
$phpwcms["use_gd2"]           = 1; //0 = GD1, 1 = GD2 
Gruß Knut
innerfire

Post by innerfire »

Nope, same issue:

Warning: getimagesize(/home/bios/public_html/content/images/VGFrZSBhIGNsYXNzLCBsZWFybiBpbiB0aGUgbXVkIQ==): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bios/public_html/include/inc_front/front.func.inc.php on line 86
flip-flop

Post by flip-flop »

Hi,

I think the best way to solve your problem are an update to 1.2x (1.26).
If there is an mixed installation the database wasn´t updated.
This will help you: http://www.phpwcms-docu.de/index.php?up ... dev._1.1.x

Gruß Knut
innerfire

Post by innerfire »

I was able to update the sql files via PHPMyAdmin, but can not access the setup/upgrade.php file. It keeps kicking me out. I set all permissions to 777. I can get to the setup.php file, but even from here, the upgrade.php button kicks me out.

I think that the error is comming from the need to update the filestorage system, but since I can't get into the upgrade.php file I am a little stuck here. Is there a fantastico security prevention that is preventing me from accessing the upgrade.php file? Is there something I am missing that needs to be removed or edited?
Pappnase

Post by Pappnase »

innerfire wrote:I was able to update the sql files via PHPMyAdmin, but can not access the setup/upgrade.php file. It keeps kicking me out. I set all permissions to 777. I can get to the setup.php file, but even from here, the upgrade.php button kicks me out.

I think that the error is comming from the need to update the filestorage system, but since I can't get into the upgrade.php file I am a little stuck here. Is there a fantastico security prevention that is preventing me from accessing the upgrade.php file? Is there something I am missing that needs to be removed or edited?
hello

i read here that you install it via fantastico! so please delete all and install the latest version! thats the best you can do. :-)

http://www.phpwcms-docu.de/index.php?cvs_info_en
jon rain

Post by jon rain »

Hello,

Maybe you can look at the errorlogs of the Server.
..\Apache2\logs\error_log.####...
and there take a look at the errorlog of the day

or in
..\php5\error.log

I'd nearly the same message and i changed the open_basedir in php.ini. there should'nt be a Backslash at the end for using the subdirectories.

innerfire wrote:I was able to update the sql files via PHPMyAdmin, but can not access the setup/upgrade.php file. It keeps kicking me out. I set all permissions to 777. I can get to the setup.php file, but even from here, the upgrade.php button kicks me out.