Download phpwcms.php on a certain user - problem?

Get help with installation and running phpwcms here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.
ramchester

Download phpwcms.php on a certain user - problem?

Post by ramchester »

I've been using phpwcms for a while now, but I've never come across anything like this:

- One site, 3 users, all admins (but only I actually do something in the admin area)
- Site is on a commercial Linux server
- user 1 (me) and user 2 can use the backend normally, no problems
- user 3 can use all other parts normally but when trying to access the Files area, browser wants to save the phpwcms.php file
- other users can access user 3s files, but he can't
- all user 3 has been doing is uploading files (pdf, powerpoint, jpg) to the server and modifying articles.
- tried adding new users, no problems
- tried changing user 3s username and password, doesn't help
- the download effect happens on Firefox, IE just won't show the page
- when logging out, there are two errors:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Warning: session_start(): open(/tmp/sessions/sess_519cda838dafd37e0f7cd9bde881de16, O_RDWR) failed: Stale NFS file handle (70) in /home/XXXXXX/html/login.php on line 24

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/XXXXXX/html/login.php:24) in /home/int2000/26587/html/login.php on line 24
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can I fix this somehow still keeping user 3s files in his reach? We'd rather not upload all the files again to the server...

I'd really like some info on this!
[Ramchester]
Oliver Georgi
Site Admin

Post by Oliver Georgi »

create a new user and then transfer all files of user 3 to that new user in db. Just change the user ID of that file.

Oliver
Oliver Georgi | phpwcms Developer | GitHub | LinkedIn | Систрон
ramchester

Post by ramchester »

Thanks, I just read your message. I solved the problem a while ago by creating a new user but I didn't copy the files. And it works fine. Or at least it did because today I got word that it's doing the same thing again. Only this time nobody can't access the public files.

I'm currently away from my home computer so I can't access the database, but could this be result of a badly named file or something? Or is this a bug in phpwcms?

I'll try to fix it via database, we'll see what happens...
[Ramchester]