User-groups and advanced user / groups access rights

Post custom hacks and enhancements for phpwcms here only. Maybe some of these things will be included in official release later.
Starck

Any news

Post by Starck »

Can't wait to try your mod.
kurtyy

hm.....

Post by kurtyy »

really a nice mod. but: why there is no public release? use your family to celebrate yourself, not a forum!!!!
frold

Re: hm.....

Post by frold »

kurtyy wrote:really a nice mod. but: why there is no public release? use your family to celebrate yourself, not a forum!!!!
relax relax.... Im sure he will release it when done.... maybe some one here in the forum is testing it before he annonce a release? ;)
http://www.studmed.dk Portal for doctors and medical students in Denmark
d-lexy

Post by d-lexy »

wow, this would be just super!

I hope this mod will come out soon!

Cheers to kristofixx!
Kosse

Post by Kosse »

@ kristofixx... que pasa hombre?

Nothing new? :cry:

Cheers
frold

Post by frold »

Kosse wrote:@ kristofixx... que pasa hombre?

Nothing new? :cry:

Cheers
well I have to agree - this project seems to be dead for the community...
d-lexy

Post by d-lexy »

I would actually pay for this mod, as I would love to use it for one of my projects
brans

Post by brans »

It doesn't seem to be dead as I saw some new (non public) screenshots and some parts of the JS code just a few weeks ago. I don't know wether to trust in kristofixx but for the moment I decided to do so...

I think that he is really working out a kick-ass mod which should be available for DEV release too, as it is totally OO and a MOD not a real hack.
Kosse

Post by Kosse »

brans wrote:I don't know wether to trust in kristofixx but for the moment I decided to do so...

I think that he is really working out a kick-ass mod which should be available for DEV release too, as it is totally OO and a MOD not a real hack.
Positive thinking brans, I like that, :lol: kristofixx, I'm with you all the way, but was getting a little impatient (bad bad :oops: )...

Btw, if u need other little icons, just ask! ;)

Allez mec, courage!

Cheers
Last edited by Kosse on Fri 29. Jul 2005, 11:36, edited 1 time in total.
frold

Post by frold »

brans wrote:It doesn't seem to be dead as I saw some new (non public) screenshots and some parts of the JS code just a few weeks ago. I don't know wether to trust in kristofixx but for the moment I decided to do so...

sounds great - but at least he could followup on his posting
Kosse

Post by Kosse »

Frold 1 point ;)

But I'm shure [thinking] be positive be positive [/thinking] that he won't disapoint us!

Cheers
frold

Post by frold »

Kosse wrote:
Frold 1 point ;)

But I'm shure [thinking] be positive be positive [/thinking] that he won't disapoint us!

Cheers
If so - why all this keeping secrete....

You can not show us a goodie and then just hide it away...That aint fair - when Im like a child :P
brans

Post by brans »

he told us that he was that kind of "never release beta's" guy. He is seriously testing and working hard on his code and when its finished he will release a stable and working mod to the public, I like that...
fkeiner

Ca va?

Post by fkeiner »

Allez Kristofixx, j'attends de tes nouvelles avec impatience. Je suis sûr que tu ne vas pas nous désappointer. Bon courage,

Frank
rtilghman

Post by rtilghman »

Dude no one needs over four months to finish a mod. This guy is full of crap. This mod is never going to get posted, its dead, forget it and move on.

Unless Oliver decides to finally implement user/group management you will never see it in PHPwcms.

-rt