[POPUP] Enhancement request

If you've problems with unsupported - non official ;-) - functionalities use this forum please.
le block

[POPUP] Enhancement request

Post by le block »

Hello again,

I've moded my CMS (DEV1.2.3) with the RT POPUP by pixelpeter. But the RT not quite fits my needs. Maybe somebody can help me doing the following enhancements. (But im more a designer than a coder :roll: )

I wanna give visitors of a university site the ability to read additional info about a special word of topic.(not a regular link). So i decided to use the RT[POPUP].This Popups should show separate articles (hidden from menu)
Example:

Home |
-- Level:Popups [ID:11]
|
----------Article:Pop1 [Articel-ID:31]
----------Article:Pop1 [Articel-ID:32]

I noticed that the RT can't show the articles in the sublevel but the Level with the first Article in it. This means the correct usage of the RT is:
[POPUP:LEVELIDOrAlias:width:height]linkText[/POPUP]

Enhancement:
1.) how to modify the php-code (and in which file) for using the Articel-ID as the call-variable?
2.) How to add a css-style to the php-code <a class="popup"> ..</a> for styling the popup-link permanently?
3. ) How to prevent showing special chars (Ä,Ü,ß) as system chars (&auml;,&uuml;,&szlig;) by using a different Contentparts as simple text?

Thanks a lot. le block
frold

Post by frold »

moved to support - plz post in the correct forum next time ;-)
http://www.studmed.dk Portal for doctors and medical students in Denmark
le block

Post by le block »

:oops: Sorry ! ...wird gemacht.