aliases totally mixed up

Get help with installation and running phpwcms here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.
blutch

aliases totally mixed up

Post by blutch »

Hi there,

A site of mine: http://www.berea-vlissingen.nl/site/ind ... meente_lpw worked quite well over the past 2 months. At this moment however, and I don't exactly know what te user has done, all the aliases are totally mixed up. The aliases don't display the right and template and also redirect to one another. Pages with an alias won't display at all, while pages without one will.

What I would like to do is to clean up all the aliases in the system at once en put them in again, or do it without them. Can anybody tell me how to do this, or does anybody know what is going on to my site?

Many thanks and greetings,

Reinoud

Btw: I checked the double aliases problem, this problem asks for another solution.
blutch

Post by blutch »

Can somebody please help me out on this one. Again: how can I clear up the system of all aliases at once?
Pappnase

Post by Pappnase »

hello

did you check all maybe he edit the site structures!?
kubens

Post by kubens »

Sometimes phpWCMS is modifying you aliases. The reason therefor is that phpWCMS is checking all structure entries for an existing alias to prevent twice aliases. In case that there is an alias existing phpWCMS is enhancing your alias. Unfortunatelly phpWCMS do this check over all structure entries regardless of the status.

BR
Wolfgang
StudioZ

Post by StudioZ »

I personnaly encountered this problem after I upgraded my RC4 website to v1.2.3-DEV. The problem was only happening in a nonpublic subsite. The only solution I found has been to recreate the aliases. Found this issue a little unpredictable....
PhpWCMS Evangelist, -- iRoutier.com Running phpWCMS 1.4.2, r354 -> Great Version!!!!