Redirect no longer working

Get help with installation and running phpwcms here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.
keyline

Redirect no longer working

Post by keyline »

Is anyone aware of a bug related to the redirect article functionality? I have not applied any of the patches yet so it is possible that my problem may be solved in one of the patches. The issue is that I can't create a redirect. I have created some in the past that still work but I can't create any new ones. Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Pappnase

Post by Pappnase »

hello

if the sitestructure redirection not works!
create an empty artice cos there yu have also the redirection field.
keyline

Post by keyline »

I wish I spoke German. I think I understood what you suggested but that did not work. I have a category with one article. The article has no information, only a redirect URL. When I go to that category, it does not redirect. In other words, the redirect feature no longer works and I don't know how to correct it. Here is my site:

http://www.oregonminisociety.com

the message board category should redirect to a local PHPBB directory but instead it displays the page title.

Thanks for any help,

Jayson
Pappnase

Post by Pappnase »

hello

so you wanna display the board in the content of phpwcms or in an blnk window!? if you want it display in an blank window add to the url _blank
and if you want it display in the content area then you need to do it with an iframe.

i can't see an error at your page cos it redirects but in the same window! :wink:
keyline

Post by keyline »

I don't know what to say. It is working now. Maybe a problem with my host. Anyway, thanks for the replys! I wish I knew why it did not work earlier today.

-Jayson
AM

Post by AM »

I have same problem with redirections after update to 1.2.3DEV
pico

Post by pico »

Hi

check that the Cache is turned Off for this Structure-Level - or wait until Cache_Timeout :wink:
Lieber Gott gib mir Geduld - ABER BEEIL DICH
Horst - find me at Musiker-Board