error while creating new article

Use GitHub to post bug reports and error descriptions for phpwcms. Describe your problem detailed!
milo

error while creating new article

Post by milo »

1. Problem
When i want make a new article the summary there isn't i can't write, i have not the editor for write.
In my pc is all ok, in internet on linux server i see nothing with the same bowser.

2. Problem

error while creating new article content
sql: SELECT DISTINCT *, date_format(article_tstamp, '%Y-%m-%d %H:%i:%s') AS article_date FROM phpwcms_article LEFT JOIN phpwcms_articlecat ON phpwcms_article.article_cid=phpwcms_articlecat.acat_id WHERE phpwcms_article.article_id='2' LIMIT 1;

I get this when i try to insert a simple text on my article.

NOTE: i have rename the index.php in index-ok.php for not show my test on line.

Somebody con help me?

Thank
Pappnase

Post by Pappnase »

hello

wich version did you use!? is it an upgradete version!? if yes run the upgrade.php and update the database!
milo

phpwcms 1.2.1 and 1.2.3

Post by milo »

Hello

I use phpwcms 1.2.1 and try also 1.2.3

isn't and upgrade version i have take 1.2.3 from internet and install, i have had this problem so i have thought that this depend why isn't stable so i have try with 1.2.1 and also with this i get the same problems.

But only on-line and not in my PC with windows, and explorer

Also the summary in my PC i see the editor for write, on-line the summary i have nothing fot write a not se the editor.

Thanks
Milo
milo

Again the error

Post by milo »

Who can help me please :(
I have again this error somebody now why

error while creating new article content
sql: SELECT DISTINCT *, date_format(article_tstamp, '%Y-%m-%d %H:%i:%s') AS article_date FROM phpwcms_article LEFT JOIN phpwcms_articlecat ON phpwcms_article.article_cid=phpwcms_articlecat.acat_id WHERE phpwcms_article.article_id='2' LIMIT 1;

Thanks
Milo
milo

Ok for all

Post by milo »

I have try to change this:

Try changing "upper case" of variable name $SQL to "lower case" $sql

in file "article.editcontent.inc.php

in all file non only in 1 line and some promblem i have solved.

Then

this line
$SQL .= "acontent_block = '".$content["block"]."', ";
i have changed in this way:
$sql .= "acontent_block = '".$content["block"]."' ";

there was one , more
and now goes i get not more errors but i could not write the text, only the title ans subtitle, the filed for the text (like my summary) not appear.

Somebody know why?

Thanks
Milo