Cannot select images in articles, though they are uploaded

Get help with installation and running phpwcms here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.
rotte2

Cannot select images in articles, though they are uploaded

Post by rotte2 »

Hi

I have uploaded several image files (and made them public too) into the file root directory and into subfoldes too. I can view them in the 'Files' menu, but when I try to add an image to an article, no image files are shown in the pop-up dialog. Subfolders are shown, though, but no image files. I have cheched the physical directory, and I can see several files in the filestorage/1 directory (and the filesizes seem ok).

Any ideas? :?:
rushclub

Post by rushclub »

you have to click on the folder-name where the images are placed. do they show up now?

cheers
rush
3 (!) Jahre warten reichen mir. Ich bin erst mal weg.
rotte2

Post by rotte2 »

Hi Rush

I've made two subfolders, folder1 and folder2, and the image-files in folder1 appears, but the image-files in folder2 don't (I've uploaded 3 gif-files into each subfolder).
Strange, right?

/Michael
rotte2

Post by rotte2 »

Hi again

Seem that small imagefiles (< 20 kb) are uploaded correct, but larger imagefiles (> 20 kb) aren't. Anyone know which parameter I have to adjust for uploading larger imagefiles?

/Michael
phwhitfield

Post by phwhitfield »

Hi, are the other images gif files too? Some servers don't allow gif files...
rotte2

Post by rotte2 »

No - all imagefiles are jpeg. Haven't found the parameter for maximum imagesize yet.

Has the img_prev_width and img_prev_height in the conf.inc.php anything to do with this :?: