everyday life situations

Get help with installation and running phpwcms here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.
dexter

everyday life situations

Post by dexter »

hi,

i try to explain a normal graphic design portfolio situation.

example:

both navigation on the top are not really the issue. i get in trouble to realize the third level navigation between the sample pic and the text. i have to split the {CONTENT} tag to get the 1|2|3|4 navigation to the right place. the third level navigation itself is a point too. but that would be a double posting, sorry for that. http://www.phpwcms.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6014

the second thing is, how can i put two sample pics on the page instead of just one like in the example. i am using the html-image content part, but this is just for one image, isnt it? by using the file center of course.

thanks for your support
dex
pSouper

Post by pSouper »

currently there is no 'content splitting' over a number of links. I think this may be some time in comming.

'html images': not sure what you mean by this?
the 'images' content part may use as many images you like (you are only able to use the same image more than once in dev 1.2.x...)
in wysiwyg & html you may use as many as you care to put in.

and in summary (i think you mean this one ) you may only use one image by default but are able to create your own temple that uses multiple {IMAGE} reptags within it, though this is not as user friendly as you may wish for clients
dexter

Post by dexter »

thanks, i overlooked the "pure" images content part.