hashID=c6bee760454cc66cf725ff60afe5d979

Get help with installation and running phpwcms here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.
isac

hashID=c6bee760454cc66cf725ff60afe5d979

Post by isac »

why this happens?

/index.php?o_que_fazemos&hashID=c6bee760454cc66cf725ff60afe5d979
pico

Post by pico »

never seen

when is this happens :?:
Lieber Gott gib mir Geduld - ABER BEEIL DICH
Horst - find me at Musiker-Board
isac

Post by isac »

Never happen to me before, but know it shows in address bar, and whem i tried to validate with validator.w3.org i get alot of this messages

Code: Select all

Line 25, column 56: cannot generate system identifier for general entity "hashID"

...ve"><a href="index.php?o_que_fazemos&hashID=cd09858c574d79b31d33b9484b36861c"

An entity reference was found in the document, but there is no reference by that name defined. Often this is caused by misspelling the reference name, unencoded ampersands, or by leaving off the trailing semicolon (;). The most common cause of this error is unencoded ampersands in URLs as described by the WDG in "Ampersands in URLs".

Entity references start with an ampersand (&) and end with a semicolon (;). If you want to use a literal ampersand in your document you must encode it as "&" (even inside URLs!). Be careful to end entity references with a semicolon or your entity reference may get interpreted in connection with the following text. Also keep in mind that named entity references are case-sensitive; &Aelig; and &aelig; are different characters.

Note that in most documents, errors related to entity references will trigger up to 5 separate messages from the Validator. Usually these will all disappear when the original problem is fixed.
isac

Post by isac »

I found the problem. it was adblock in firefox conflit
isac

Post by isac »

I'm wrong (AGAIN)

the problem persists :(
cyrano

Post by cyrano »

yes also in IE.
Gruß/ regards cyrano
--------------------------------------------------------
templates -> http://www.128.weitzelmedia.de
planepix -> http://www.planepix.de
XING -> https://www.xing.com/profile/Thomas_Weitzel3
pico

Post by pico »

Hi

I have seen this now on a Site for a short Time

just so an Idee - are you using the 'rewrite URL' Function ?
maybe it has something to do with this ?
:roll:
Lieber Gott gib mir Geduld - ABER BEEIL DICH
Horst - find me at Musiker-Board
isac

Post by isac »

No, i don't have it enabled. what a mess... :evil:
Sheila

Post by Sheila »

I get the same thing sometimes. Seems to happen at random. I'm on a hosted server, and resgister_globals is enabled on the server, which I can't change. I suspected that somehow caused it... ?

Looks bad, but doesn't seem to cause any problems for me.
spirelli

Post by spirelli »

I can confirm. Gert the same thing from time to time, but everything seems to work a normal.
isac

Post by isac »

Thanks for your concern, i'll try to reinstall the sistem again to check if the problem persists.
nineonefiv3

Post by nineonefiv3 »

I'm getting this too. I'm looking at my source code and my urls don't show the &hashID= part but when I validate it on validator.w3.org, it does. Why is this?

Source:

<ul>
      <li><a href="index.php?id=1,0,0,1,0,0">About</a></li>

<li class="listActive"><a href="index.php?id=2,0,0,1,0,0">Portfolio</a></li>
    </ul>
W3 Validator:

Line 27, column 44: cannot generate system identifier for general entity "hashID"

...li><a href="index.php?id=1,0,0,1,0,0&hashID=3a7356815cfe9b8dfe97b55aa8950a84"

An entity reference was found in the document, but there is no reference by that name defined. Often this is caused by misspelling the reference name, unencoded ampersands, or by leaving off the trailing semicolon (;). The most common cause of this error is unencoded ampersands in URLs as described by the WDG in "Ampersands in URLs".

Entity references start with an ampersand (&) and end with a semicolon (;). If you want to use a literal ampersand in your document you must encode it as "&" (even inside URLs!). Be careful to end entity references with a semicolon or your entity reference may get interpreted in connection with the following text. Also keep in mind that named entity references are case-sensitive; &Aelig; and &aelig; are different characters.

Note that in most documents, errors related to entity references will trigger up to 5 separate messages from the Validator. Usually these will all disappear when the original problem is fixed.
And more errors pertaining to that ampersand. Where in the files can I hard-code that ampersand to its entity?
Last edited by nineonefiv3 on Wed 30. Mar 2005, 22:08, edited 2 times in total.
spirelli

Post by spirelli »

Not exactly an answer to your question, nineonefiv3. Just wanted to comment that I raised this in the bug report/ feature request area, as it is messing up my site statistics.

This was the conversation:
spirelli wrote:Sometimes something like "hashID=0cf69aba48af0a61&8203;505d4e9ce2b1aaed" gets added to the URL. This disturbs my site statistics as 0.125.0.0.1.0.phtml is counted as a different page than 0.125.0.0.1.0.phtml?hashID=0cf69aba48af0a61505d4e9ce2b1aaed although it is the same page. Would be nice id this 'attachment' would disappear with th next version.
ogeorgi wrote: it's the neccessary Session ID. Not possible.

Oliver
isac

Post by isac »

i found the solution.

Create a php.ini or ..htaccess file with this code inside

php_flag session.use_trans_sid off
:mrgreen:
Jaguar

phpsessionid

Post by Jaguar »

Hey all i found some useful info for this problem,

ini_set( 'arg_separator.output' , '&' );
ini_set( 'url_rewriter.tags' , 'a=href,area=href,frame=src,input=src,fieldset=' );

the first part will make the automatic URL rewriting for sessions use the HTML entity & rather than the default &, which is invalid XHTML. the next line will add the hidden form input (which is valid XHTML) inside a <fieldset> rather than the default, immediately after the <form> tag, which is invalid XHTML. if you don't already have them, you need to put <fieldset> tags inside all <form> tags to get forms to work with PHP sessions. this will change the appearance of your forms, but you can change it back with some CSS styling.
Found it here:
http://weblog.randomchaos.com/index.php?date=2004-11-14

I placed it inside my frontend_init folder, w3c validator validated the page after the change.