no problems with 1.2.1

Get help with installation and running phpwcms here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.
pico

no problems with 1.2.1

Post by pico »

have installed the new Version 1.2.1 from scratch

the Setup-Procedure works almost without Errors - only the chmod don't work at my Provider (1und1.com) think they don't allow it by this way, soiI did it with my FTP-Client

thx Oliver
Lieber Gott gib mir Geduld - ABER BEEIL DICH
Horst - find me at Musiker-Board
brans

Post by brans »

yes same to me! Until now I haven't had any problem, great job, this is how I know your way of work Oliver :-D
Gnolen

Post by Gnolen »

Same here, works great!

And I see this in the config file:

Code: Select all

$phpwcms["tidy"]              = 1;        //use tidy to cleanup rendered document

$phpwcms["tidy_command"]      = 'C:/Programme/AppServ/tidy/Tidy.exe -cqm -utf8 -asxhtml';        //use tidy to cleanup rendered document
This looks REALLY intresting so I uncommented it and I put the right path to my Tidy.exe. But I could not see anything new in the admin section. So this is something that is coming or should it work already? It is f...king cool if Oliver is integrating Tidy into phpwcms!!! So, should it work and I am just doing something wrong?

Greetings from Gnolen
shocktone

Post by shocktone »

Thanks alot for your effort. Keep on going !
marcus@localhorst

Post by marcus@localhorst »

Gnolen wrote:Same here, works great!

And I see this in the config file:

Code: Select all

$phpwcms["tidy"]              = 1;        //use tidy to cleanup rendered document

$phpwcms["tidy_command"]      = 'C:/Programme/AppServ/tidy/Tidy.exe -cqm -utf8 -asxhtml';        //use tidy to cleanup rendered document
This looks REALLY intresting so I uncommented it and I put the right path to my Tidy.exe. But I could not see anything new in the admin section. So this is something that is coming or should it work already? It is f...king cool if Oliver is integrating Tidy into phpwcms!!! So, should it work and I am just doing something wrong?

Greetings from Gnolen
http://www.phpwcms.de/forum/viewtopic.p ... light=tidy