Problem with ftp_upload, rendered images ....

Use GitHub to post bug reports and error descriptions for phpwcms. Describe your problem detailed!
Bobo

Problem with ftp_upload, rendered images ....

Post by Bobo »

Hi folks,

I just regocnized a bug! I have uploaded a .jpg. I checked visible, public and creat thump! Insige the ftp area of the phpwcms admin the thump appears, so i could assign it to the article... When I chage to the front end the following happens!!!

As you can see in the first two articles no image will be displayed. When I take a look to the properties and doublecheck with the folder "content/images" there is no file with the same name!

Any idea!! I haven't found similar post so far....

Best regards

Bobo
Karla

Post by Karla »

Bobo

Post by Bobo »

Karla wrote:This appears to be solved ??
http://www.ringelimmobilien.de/angebote.html
Hi Karla,

unfortunately it is not solved! You have opened the “old” site. The new site can be reached by http://www.ringelimmobilien.de/index.php.

Best regards

Bobo
Karla

Re: Problem with ftp_upload, rendered images ....

Post by Karla »

Bobo wrote:As you can see in the first two articles no image will be displayed. When I take a look to the properties and doublecheck with the folder "content/images" there is no file with the same name!
First of all... there had to be images with those names at one time! Notice the last few characters of file names? That is something to key in on. I don't know the scheme but that must be related:
ANYONE KNOW?? Resizing images or emptying the cache or what?
Bobo

Post by Bobo »

Karla wrote:
Bobo wrote:As you can see in the first two articles no image will be displayed. When I take a look to the properties and doublecheck with the folder "content/images" there is no file with the same name!
First of all... there had to be images with those names at one time! Notice the last few characters of file names? That is something to key in on. I don't know the scheme but that must be related:
ANYONE KNOW?? Resizing images or emptying the cache or what?
Karla, maybe a havn't described the problem correctly! I am using the ftp upload to the "phpwcms_ftp" folder and than using ftp takeover! As already said, the thumbs are visible inside the admin area, but not in the front end... I know, that the files are not exist inside "content/images". Therefor the problem could esp. is that the files are not created...

Maybe Oliver can help out???
Karla

Post by Karla »

Bobo wrote:Karla, maybe a havn't described the problem correctly! I am using the ftp upload to the "phpwcms_ftp" folder and than using ftp takeover! As already said, the thumbs are visible inside the admin area, but not in the front end... I know, that the files are not exist inside "content/images". Therefor the problem could esp. is that the files are not created...

Maybe Oliver can help out???
Yes, I understand...but what you are missing is that EVEN THE THUMBNAIL (which is what is being "called" in that page) CANNOT BE DISPLAYED (irregardless of the file not being created) so there is more to the problem. Check *where* the actual properties for the thumbs (that you say you can see) *are*. Maybe that will be a clue!