title size and other problem

Get help with installation and running phpwcms here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.
sputtnik

title size and other problem

Post by sputtnik »

I'm really new to phpwcms. My host had it on part of its automatic installations so I thought I'd give it a try. I really like it so far but I'm having a few problems

#1: I'm using it for a blog primarily. So I'm using the index.php in a div on my main page. My only problem with it is that I can't get the title size down. I've looked through a few of the css files but can't find which line i'm suppose to edit to change just that.

#2: I'm trying to edit the Home category to put the articles in order of creation date. everytime i click on submit i get the error

"Warning: fopen(/home/anteyet/public_html/aenergy/include/inc_conf/conf.indexpage.inc.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/anteyet/public_html/aenergy/include/inc_lib/general.inc.php on line 777

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/anteyet/public_html/aenergy/include/inc_lib/general.inc.php:777) in /home/anteyet/public_html/aenergy/include/inc_act/act_structure.php on line 214"

What can I do to fix this, or even if there is a file that I can manually edit to change just that option. Thanks

Matt
Pappnase

Post by Pappnase »

hello

#1 what you men you use div in the index.php?

please check all permission again
http://www.phpwcms-docu.de/installa#tion_en.phtml
sputtnik

Post by sputtnik »

well i made a main.php file with my layout that i wanted, and in there i have a div container which includes the index.php file. so really i just need to know if there is an easier way to edit the default title size without creating a whole new template.

as for the permissions. i do believe they're all right. i double checked to be certain. it lets me edit it when i create a new category underneath home, but that does not show up on the index.php page, only when they're in the root category.
Pappnase

Post by Pappnase »

hello

i never try it this way, sorry, i always create an template in the admin backend.

i think you have one conf.indexpage.inc.php needs 666
sputtnik

Post by sputtnik »

Awesome, the answer to the second part worked. Thanks soooo much.

As for #1 I guess I'll just have to read over the template tutorial and make me a simple template. Thanks again.
Pappnase

Post by Pappnase »

hello

yes i think thats the best way! :wink:
http://www.phpwcms.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2776
sputtnik

Post by sputtnik »

Yep, thanks, i just found that. For what i needed it was really easy actually just needed to ad { CONTENT} into the main section and it works nicely. Thanks for the quick help, it was amazing
sputtnik

Post by sputtnik »

While i have your help. On the articles, i don't want a link at the end saying more and i don't want the title to link for the article at full screen. Where do I need to go to edit that? Thanks