GT Mod and navigation/menu

If you've problems with unsupported - non official ;-) - functionalities use this forum please.
bebernl

Post by bebernl »

If you make the text transparent and via CSS you can change the background color of the Link, than it should work.
frold

Post by frold »

okay...

But what I thought of was that you could go from one style to another when mouseOver. Then you could change font or background or fontsize etc...
http://www.studmed.dk Portal for doctors and medical students in Denmark
bebernl

Post by bebernl »

ah ok... now i understand...

the problem is, that you have in the conf.template_default.inc.php file only the standard and active tag available for nav_row. If you want to make rollovereffects, you have to modify it deeper in the cms.
I dont know a fast and easy solution.

Bebernl
frold

Post by frold »

I dont know a fast and easy solution.
fair enough
http://www.studmed.dk Portal for doctors and medical students in Denmark
colech

Post by colech »

Here is what I did to make the text of {NAV_TABLE_COLUMN} be encapsulated with {GT:style_name}text from NAV_TABLE_COLUMN{/GT} starting at line 930 in front.func.inc.php:

Code: Select all

if($temp_tree[$key]) {
				if($act_cat_id == $key) {
					$temp_menu .= "<tr".table_attributes($nav_table_struct, "row_active", 0).$js_act.">\n".$left_cell;
					$temp_menu .= "<td valign=\"top\">".str_replace('#', $link_name_id, $nav_table_struct["linkimage_active"])."</td>\n";
					$temp_menu .= "<td".table_attributes($nav_table_struct, "cell_active", 1).$colspan.">".$cell_top;				
					$temp_menu .= '<a href="'.$link.'"'.$redirect['target'].'>{GT:menu}'.html_specialchars($struct[$key]["acat_name"]).'{/GT}</a>';
				} else {
					$temp_menu .= "<tr".table_attributes($nav_table_struct, "row_norm", 0).$js.">\n".$left_cell;
					$temp_menu .= "<td valign=\"top\">".str_replace('#', $link_name_id, $nav_table_struct["linkimage_norm"])."</td>\n";
					$temp_menu .= "<td".table_attributes($nav_table_struct, "cell", 1).$colspan.">".$cell_top;				
					$temp_menu .= '<a href="'.$link.'"'.$redirect['target'].'>{GT:menu2}'.html_specialchars($struct[$key]["acat_name"])."{/GT}</a>";
				}

$temp_menu .= $cell_bottom."</td>\n".$right_cell."</tr>\n";
				$temp_menu .= build_levels ($struct, $key, $temp_tree, $act_cat_id, $nav_table_struct, $count, $div, $link_to);
			} else {
				$temp_menu .= "<tr".table_attributes($nav_table_struct, "row_norm", 0).$js.">\n".$left_cell;
				$temp_menu .= "<td valign=\"top\">".str_replace('#', $link_name_id, $nav_table_struct["linkimage_norm"])."</td>\n";
				$temp_menu .= "<td".table_attributes($nav_table_struct, "cell", 1).$colspan.">".$cell_top;
				$temp_menu .= '<a href="'.$link.'"'.$redirect['target'].'>{GT:menu2}'.html_specialchars($struct[$key]["acat_name"])."{/GT}</a>";
				$temp_menu .= $cell_bottom."</td>\n".$right_cell."</tr>\n";
			}
I added the GT MOD stuff in three places above like this...

Code: Select all

{GT:menu}'.html_specialchars($struct[$key]["acat_name"]).'{/GT}
while !sleeping {
work_on(phpwcms);
}
// Check out our web development company!
// "Your business has character... don't hide it!"