Mod Company Problem

If you've problems with unsupported - non official ;-) - functionalities use this forum please.
kelley

Mod Company Problem

Post by kelley »

Hello,

I am having a little problem with Mod Company. I went through the install and everything seemed to be okay until I ran the index.php and the site came up blank. When I changed back to the standard index.php the site worked.

Just to let you know I am running 1.1RC4. Here is what I changed in the index.php

Code: Select all

echo '<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="'.$phpwcms["templates"]."inc_css/".$block["css"]."\">\n";
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="./include/inc_module/mod_company/inc_css/mod_company.css">
Also I didn't add these filed to the data base yet. are they to be added as columns to the table?

INSERT INTO `phpwcms_mod_company` VALUES ('currency_symbol', '¨ ');
INSERT INTO `phpwcms_mod_company` VALUES ('additional_priceinfo', 'Additional price info');
INSERT INTO `phpwcms_mod_company` VALUES ('pricelist_head', 'Price list for the product');
INSERT INTO `phpwcms_mod_company` VALUES ('releaselist_head', 'Releases of the product');

If so what are the values such as "varchar(200) NOT NULL default"

Thanks for the help everyone I love phpwcms and trying to learn PHP as fast as I can :-)

Kelley[/code]
kelley

Post by kelley »

Hello everyone,

I got the inserts into the data base working and have changed a re changed the index.php and still can not get it to work. It just keeps coming up blank.

I went back to the default index.php and now I get a MySQL error on the page with the mod company tag in it.

Error in query:SELECT * FROM phpwcms_file WHERE f_id =

I also installed mod new and get a mysql error on its page also. and can't figure out why its calling the phpwcms_products table.

Error in query:SELECT * FROM phpwcms_products ORDER BY prod_id

I must have done something wrong somewhere else.
:oops:

Anyone have an idea on what I did and how to fix it?

Kelley