(again in English): Content in the right block

Get help with installation and running phpwcms here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.
macangelo

(again in English): Content in the right block

Post by macangelo »

Hi

I know content belongs in the main block.

but I'ld like to put a single article (containing content formatted as "link article") into the right block. (Is that possible with this {PHP:something.php}?)

thanks again!

Macangelo
Jan212

Post by Jan212 »

Yes...
swalesgeeza

Post by swalesgeeza »

Yeh i Used a BBC news script to display BBC news in the right colum. works well, but just having a few problems getting the layout how i want it
heeeeeeeelp!
ionrock

Post by ionrock »

spirou made a patch for doing just that you can download at

http://ionrock.umemusic.com/index.php?develphpwcms

Oliver helped with it from what I understand so it works well within the system so maybe give it a try :)
Spirou

Updated zip

Post by Spirou »

Hi!

I noticed some minor path errors in the previous zip on ionrock Development site. I posted new files today (2004-03-02). The new zip should contain only four files.

Spirou
Hunter58

FATAL ERROR in spirou patch

Post by Hunter58 »

Installed the content part positioning patch from spirou and followed the readme.

Editing an article I have the following errormessage:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: gib_checkbox() in /include/inc_tmpl/articlecontent.edit.tmpl.php on line 94

please help!

[/b]
Pappnase

Post by Pappnase »

hello hunter

there is a problem i think it was for an erlier release so that could be the problem! so try to aks in the hacks forum!
DeXXus

Post by DeXXus »

Hunter58

Post by Hunter58 »

Pappnase wrote: there is a problem i think it was for an erlier release so that could be the problem! so try to aks in the hacks forum!
De-installed the patch. I think I stick to the solution that Pappnase posted in the forum a while ago using a hidden structure.

At least until things are settled :!:

THNX :lol:

BTW: For something like {PHP:<url>} you have to enable url links in your configuration conf.inc.php

Code: Select all

$phpwcms["allow_remote_URL"]  = 1
If it is set to zero (default) the replacement wont include any php_file. Neither internal (within your domain or external.