Thumbnail problem into article !

Get help with installation and running phpwcms here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.
oleane

Thumbnail problem into article !

Post by oleane »

Please i need help.

When i create an article with image from file library, i can't see the thumbnail !

All seem ok when i upload a gif file :
phpwcms_tmp/thumb_list is fill with xxxx.png
phpwcms_tmp/thumb_preview is fill with xxx.gif

why ? i don't understand. GD2 is installed fine.
I work with php 4.3.8

GD Support enabled
GD Version bundled (2.0.23 compatible)
FreeType Support enabled
FreeType Linkage with freetype
GIF Read Support enabled
JPG Support enabled
PNG Support enabled
WBMP Support enabled
XBM Support enabled

Thank
DeXXus

Post by DeXXus »

Do you see thumbnails in File Center?
How are you trying to create article image... replacement tag -or- content part -or- what?
Are you using one of the WYSIWYG editors to reference image -or- hand coding the language?
Have you got a link we can browse to?
oleane

Post by oleane »

Yes i see thumbnails in File Center.
I am trying to create article image + text.

some detail additional
when I to create a first article with an image of a size max larger (100) + max high (150) defines that works well
But when I created a second article in the same way, I have an error of this type :

Warning: getimagesize(f:/program files/easyphp1-7/www/lingo/content/images/1_25_JI986GbAjc-100x150.gif): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in f:\program files\easyphp1-7\www\lingo\include\inc_front\front.func.inc.php on line 86

System try to find the thumbnail with the .gif extension whereas the true extension is .png !!

is what somebody has this problem !
oleane

Post by oleane »

Is there a way in phpwcms to generate thumbnail in the .gif extension instead of the .png ?
DeXXus

Post by DeXXus »

oleane wrote:Yes i see thumbnails in File Center.
I am trying to create article image + text.

some detail additional
when I to create a first article with an image of a size max larger (100) + max high (150) defines that works well
But when I created a second article in the same way, I have an error of this type :

Warning: getimagesize(f:/program files/easyphp1-7/www/lingo/content/images/1_25_JI986GbAjc-100x150.gif): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in f:\program files\easyphp1-7\www\lingo\include\inc_front\front.func.inc.php on line 86

System try to find the thumbnail with the .gif extension whereas the true extension is .png !!

is what somebody has this problem !
http://www.phpwcms.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2401