Default Template

Get help with installation and running phpwcms here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.
ramchester

Default Template

Post by ramchester »

I tried searching for this one, but didn't find answers I'd understand.

With newest release templates were introduced. If I create a new article, the title and subtitle of it don't show correctly. When you change the article listing or display full article from default to your_own.tmpl everything works fine.

But what and where is the default template? Can I assign my own template to be default? How?
[Ramchester]
Pappnase

Re: Default Template

Post by Pappnase »

ramchester wrote:I tried searching for this one, but didn't find answers I'd understand.

With newest release templates were introduced. If I create a new article, the title and subtitle of it don't show correctly. When you change the article listing or display full article from default to your_own.tmpl everything works fine.

But what and where is the default template? Can I assign my own template to be default? How?
Hello
where is the error!? what would not shown correct!?

i think the default template is in the source! so you can't change it, or if you had problems with updates! also i think it's no problem to choose the right template for articles and summary.
ramchester

Post by ramchester »

I upgraded to the newest version and all titles and subtitles appear as normal articletext. So there's no css-style applied to them.

There's probably no error, I was just wondering if I could register one of my own templates as the default one.

Being the lazy geezer I am, I was just trying to find a shortcut rather than updating the sites articles to use the desired template.

Thanks for the help! :D
[Ramchester]
Pappnase

Post by Pappnase »

ramchester wrote:I upgraded to the newest version and all titles and subtitles appear as normal articletext. So there's no css-style applied to them.

There's probably no error, I was just wondering if I could register one of my own templates as the default one.

Being the lazy geezer I am, I was just trying to find a shortcut rather than updating the sites articles to use the desired template.

Thanks for the help! :D
hello!

if you use the default article and summay template. you find the styles in frontend.css. :wink:
ramchester

Post by ramchester »

The "problem" was solved by clearing IE cache and rebooting the computer. After that, everything works nad looks the way it should be.

Go figure.
[Ramchester]