Upgraded to latest verion and can't see my content

Please post all install related problems here. Visit this forum first for troubleshooting.
flip-flop

Re: Upgraded to latest verion and can't see my content

Post by flip-flop »

It is implemented in the autom. update from r401 to r403:

Code: Select all

// check if article content tab field exists
	$result = _dbQuery("SHOW COLUMNS FROM ".DB_PREPEND."phpwcms_articlecontent LIKE 'acontent_tab'", 'COUNT_SHOW');

if(empty($result)) {
		$result = _dbQuery("ALTER TABLE ".DB_PREPEND."phpwcms_articlecontent ADD acontent_tab VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT ''", 'ALTER');
	}

There exists a file with the name content/tmp/r403.checked.tmp? If so, please logout, delete this file and login again.

Knut
>> HowTo | DOCU | FAQ | TEMPLATES/DOCS << ( SITE )
update

Post by update »

There has been a problem with the newly implemented update process r401-->r402-->r403 or r401-->r403
Check the existence of acontent_tab and read http://www.phpwcms-howto.de/wiki/doku.p ... pdate/r403 too
Is this a xampp install? Check the MySQL variable max_allowed_packet, there ist a problem (but should be fixed in newer releases)

Anyway - it's certainly a broken / unfinished update process!
It's mostly all about maintaining two or three customer's sites Still supporter for the band Mykket Morton. Visit Mykket Morton on FB. Listen Mykket Morton and live videos on youtube.
Now building a venue for young artists to get wet on stage, rehearsal rooms, a studio, a guitar shop - yes I'm going to build some guitars.
dinnocon

Post by dinnocon »

Is there an English language version of this? I van't understand it. Thank you
update

Post by update »

claus wrote:Check the existence of acontent_tab and read http://www.phpwcms-howto.de/wiki/doku.p ... pdate/r403 too
Try this first to make sure there is no db field missing.
It's mostly all about maintaining two or three customer's sites Still supporter for the band Mykket Morton. Visit Mykket Morton on FB. Listen Mykket Morton and live videos on youtube.
Now building a venue for young artists to get wet on stage, rehearsal rooms, a studio, a guitar shop - yes I'm going to build some guitars.
dinnocon

Post by dinnocon »

I have followed all of the above advice and still get {STATUS_MESSAGE}{BE_PARSE_LANG} error while browsing related articles when trying to browse my articles list. I am now really at a loss. Can you give any more advice please?
update

Post by update »

claus wrote:Is this a xampp install? Check the MySQL variable max_allowed_packet
juergen

Post by juergen »

Would you be so kind and let us have a view into the STRUCTURE (non Data Version) of phpwcms_articlecontent ?