Template!?

Get help with installation and running phpwcms here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.
Pappnase

Post by Pappnase »

frold wrote:
Pappnase wrote:
Frold

did you have to much freetime!?

I think your alias is wrond. is denmark not the land of hotdogs?
and also i don't think your to crunchy like baked bacon. so i would give you the alias "Mr. Hot Dog" :lol: :wink:
MrB is because major dad think Im a danish pig farmer... England eat all our good bacon, so the only bacon we can buy here in Denmark is the one from pigs dead from accident and desease or from dead beasts...
since when can people think who lives at an small island an have a queen and drive at the wrong site :?: :wink:

btw. major dad when can we visit you for an good tea? some day you told me you door is always open for me :D 8)
frold

Post by frold »

pSouper wrote:but you are all drunk on carlsberg anyway so you would be able to tell the difference good bacon from roadkill.

Other than childrens stories I am all our of danish cliches.. but it would be fun to watch you two fight over 'who is better...' the Brothers Grim or Hans Christian Anderson

:D
There is nothing to discuss... Grim in danish means ugly, so I think this fight end here...

And the champion is D E N M A R K and H. C Andersen... :D
http://www.studmed.dk Portal for doctors and medical students in Denmark
pSouper

Post by pSouper »

my door is ALWAYS open for you Pappnase, my 'TRAP DOOR' :D
you will make lots of friends down there, some are still alive even ;)
Pappnase

Post by Pappnase »

frold wrote:
pSouper wrote:but you are all drunk on carlsberg anyway so you would be able to tell the difference good bacon from roadkill.

Other than childrens stories I am all our of danish cliches.. but it would be fun to watch you two fight over 'who is better...' the Brothers Grim or Hans Christian Anderson

:D
There is nothing to discuss... Grim in danish means ugly, so I think this fight end here...

And the champion is D E N M A R K and H. C Andersen... :D
Ok frold you can be the champion but Grim are the winners! :wink: