auto logout in any option ...

Please post all install related problems here. Visit this forum first for troubleshooting.
palpedrinha

auto logout in any option ...

Post by palpedrinha »

Hi,

I'm having some problem's with phpwcms.php module. After I do login and when I try to select any options ("articles", "modules", "files", ...), automatically does logout and prompts for login again.

Any one can help?

Please note:

- There was no errors when installing;
- The specification parameters are correct;
- When it does logout, it don't show any error message. Just go/jump to "login.php" again.

Thanks
:?:
Pappnase

Post by Pappnase »

hello

first of all delete the cache.

second one is if this one is enabled "session.use_trans_sid" to check this look into your phpinfo.
palpedrinha

Post by palpedrinha »

Hi,

Many thanks for your care and help.

Cache was deleted and I check PHP.ini and "session.use_trans_sid" is enabled and set to 0.

The problem still happens. :(

Cheers
Pappnase

Post by Pappnase »

hello

wich release did you install!?
palpedrinha

Post by palpedrinha »

Hi,

I install the latest one (1.3.3).

NOTE: There is not a FireWall problem! I already test that by disabling Firewall and related services.
walnut

Re: auto logout in any option ...

Post by walnut »

Has anyone found a solution for this problem? I have two installations 1.3.5. One does the auto logout six or seven times before it will let me edit anything in the site. The other only does a couple. I have posted help requests several times over the past year with no help and the posts don't seem to draw any comments anymore.

At this point I am not sure of the release but it is higher than 1.3.5 for both. One is running on php 5 the other on php 4. Another site on the same server in a different domain runs just fine.
Jensensen

Post by Jensensen »

Hi walnut,

try by

[x]
{so_much} | Knick-Knack. | GitHub
Umlaute im URL sind meistens immer Kacke.
walnut

Post by walnut »

My last post on this was Sept. 2nd. Does no one else have this problem?
update

Post by update »

first of all do an update to the latest (as per this morning this should be r275). Then we'll look further.... ;)
It's mostly all about maintaining two or three customer's sites Still supporter for the band Mykket Morton. Visit Mykket Morton on FB. Listen Mykket Morton and live videos on youtube.
Now building a venue for young artists to get wet on stage, rehearsal rooms, a studio, a guitar shop - yes I'm going to build some guitars.