<Solved>how to setup Glossary?

Get help with installation and running official modules for phpwcms here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.
update

Post by update »

Really very cool 8)
Long long ago I used to study chinese a little bit, but cold not read anything ... :wink:
sunny123

Post by sunny123 »

thank you :D
You so cool! I know you understand several languages, I just know Chinese and English, but my English is very poor!

And I found the languages structure of PHPWCMS not good, language pack is not at one folder, some module have their own language packs, translation works is very hard!!
dreeders

Re: <Solved>how to setup Glossary?

Post by dreeders »

When I run the include/inc_modules/mod_glossary/setup/setup.php I get a PHP error saying:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: _dbgetcreatecharsetcollation() in /home/conne32/public_html/positivetravel/guide/include/inc_module/mod_glossary/setup/setup.php on line 22

In the code the SQL query ends:

Code: Select all

) TYPE=MyISAM"._dbGetCreateCharsetCollation();
I've never seen that function and when I search for it on Google it returns 0 results... Not sure what's going on!

I'm just going to whack the query into my SQL front end and hope it works...
juergen

Re: <Solved>how to setup Glossary?

Post by juergen »

Did you call it from outside phpwcms ? Normaly this script needs the rest of the system as well. Just try to call it from backend modules... and then delete setup dir