Kritik über phpwcms

Discuss phpwcms here, please do not post support requests, bug reports, or feature requests! Non-phpwcms questions, discussion goes in General Chat!
KeineAhnung

Kritik über phpwcms

Post by KeineAhnung »

Hallo zusammen,
nach einigem Experimentieren mit phpwcms und anderen CMS muss ich es hier loswerden:
phpwcms ist gelungen und macht Spaß! Dass das nur einer gemacht hat, ist kaum zu glauben. Wie viel persönlichen Einsatz und welche Beweggründe muss Oliver haben, um so etwas zur Verfügung zu stellen.
godmd

Re: Kritik über phpwcms

Post by godmd »

Recht hast du, KeineAhnung!

Anka
selbaer

Post by selbaer »

how rude toward olli
KeineAhnung

Post by KeineAhnung »

You did not understand it. It is a great praise!
godmd

Post by godmd »

Who's being rude? Did I miss something?
update

Post by update »

Hello together, after some experimenting with phpwcms and other CMS must I it here loose will: phpwcms and makes fun succeeded! The fact that only one made is hardly to be believed. As much personal employment and which motives must olive have to make the something available.
This is the funny babelfish autotranslator perhaps? :lol:
Again:
to make the something available
You see? How easy to miss the meaning ;)
It's mostly all about maintaining two or three customer's sites Still supporter for the band Mykket Morton. Visit Mykket Morton on FB. Listen Mykket Morton and live videos on youtube.
Now building a venue for young artists to get wet on stage, rehearsal rooms, a studio, a guitar shop - yes I'm going to build some guitars.
juergen

Post by juergen »

Humm.. I was wondering about the title of the thread as well ... in my eyes this is a kind of reflection about the critics in some other threads... unbelievable, most of us are working in communications scenery :D
godmd

Post by godmd »

This forum is becoming more and more of a philosophical sort of thing, or could that be gallows humor? I think I might ask for a db backup and publish a book about this funny crap. I good title might be something like "Rettet dem CMS ..." :lol:
KeineAhnung

Post by KeineAhnung »

Ich schreibe jetzt lieber nicht, wie Langenscheidt T1 5.0 das übersetzt. 8) Ich kann leider kein Englisch und bin dann auf solche Hilfsmittel angwiesen. Verzeiht bitte das Missverständnis.
pepe

Post by pepe »

Also mein Translate Pro ist auch nicht so 100% eineindeutig:
Hello together,
after some experimenting with phpwcms and other cm I must get rid of it here:
phpwcms is excellent and is fun! Has made this to only one, has to be hardly thought that.
As many, Oliver must have personal effort and which motives to make something like that available.
Besonders "schön" wird dann erst die weitere Übersetzung in "die andere Richtung":
Hallo zusammen,
nach irgendeinem Experimentieren mit phpwcms und anderem cm, die ich es hier bekommen muss:
phpwcms ist ausgezeichnet und ist lustig! Hat dieses für nur eins gemacht, muss kaum gedacht werden das.
So viele, Oliver müssen persönliche Bemühung haben und welche Motive, um etwas dazu zu bringen, das zu mögen, verfügbar.
KLAR das alle verstanden, hoffe stark ich?
juergen

Post by juergen »

... Sprachevolution... früher schon war so, Protest anfänglich gab; ISO Norm aber kam, alle gesprochen so haben dann.
update

Post by update »

So what? As long as we take criticism as something negative (well, often it is really used to tear down some(body)) and don't take the advantage of being constructive the pure word "critique" will be taken as a bad word kind of automatically...
Anyway...
@selbaer:
In short keineAhnung did try to say something like that: "...Hardly can I believe that only one single human being has been able to produce such a great cms and willingly is giving it away to the community. Hats off..."
I hope this is clarifying something for you shocked one :wink: :lol:
It's mostly all about maintaining two or three customer's sites Still supporter for the band Mykket Morton. Visit Mykket Morton on FB. Listen Mykket Morton and live videos on youtube.
Now building a venue for young artists to get wet on stage, rehearsal rooms, a studio, a guitar shop - yes I'm going to build some guitars.