strange signs in conjunction with i18n and BE ajax

Get help with installation and running phpwcms here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.
update

strange signs in conjunction with i18n and BE ajax

Post by update »

Out of a sudden the i18n isn't working anymore. until the day before yesterday everything has been fine and working as expected. Now I get things like
$i18n_tokens['Land / Sprache wählen'] = 'Land / Sprache wählen'; // NEW 2009-03-18 18:09:43 (as per now)
written into the language files.... this is somewhat strange - additionally I find these in News Module and Calendar and so on (where this ajax? feature word suggestion is doing it's job.....
The DB itself is clean.
This must happen directly when the language replacement feature is called and writing into the file.... but was working really fine before:
$i18n_tokens['Land / Sprache wählen'] = 'choose country / language'; // NEW 2009-02-16 15:20:14 (two days before)

Anybody any idea?
It's mostly all about maintaining two or three customer's sites Still supporter for the band Mykket Morton. Visit Mykket Morton on FB. Listen Mykket Morton and live videos on youtube.
Now building a venue for young artists to get wet on stage, rehearsal rooms, a studio, a guitar shop - yes I'm going to build some guitars.
update

Re: strange signs in conjunction with i18n and BE ajax

Post by update »

OK- "monologueing" again
Today I deleted every file /of template_lang and now it seems to write a clean file again...
So another question is occurring: when I edit these files to do a little translating - how would I save these files and store them back on the server? utf w/o bom, with bom, ansi or doesn't it matter at all?
I will keep an eye on this because now that we have it I'll like to use this feature, of course ;)

But still the other issue is alive:
For an examplesee my "private" attachment folder: http://forum.phpwcms.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=18598
It's mostly all about maintaining two or three customer's sites Still supporter for the band Mykket Morton. Visit Mykket Morton on FB. Listen Mykket Morton and live videos on youtube.
Now building a venue for young artists to get wet on stage, rehearsal rooms, a studio, a guitar shop - yes I'm going to build some guitars.