Calendar Mod v2.01 ionrock - v3 by volkman

If you've problems with unsupported - non official ;-) - functionalities use this forum please.
volkman

Post by volkman »

moin dixid
das klappt leider nur wenn man erst den monat umschaltet (per Pfeil oder Klappmenü) und dann einen Tag aus dem (ausgewählten) Monat aktiviert. Das ist irgendwie blöd aber leider so drin. Mich hatte das auch genervt. Das Liegt in der Datei calendar.classes.php an der Stelle, wo die Links für die Pfeile gebaut werden. Da steht momentan Request URI (also dieselbe Seite bleibt aufgerufen, nur der Inhalt wird geändert). Man müsste das umbiegen mit nextmonth/nextyear.
Ich hab nur leider momentan keine Zeit, da ich in meinem eigentlichen Job ziemlich ran muss. Ich schau mir das vielleicht mal über die Ostertage an, mal sehen.

v.
dixid

Post by dixid »

Hallo volkman,
danke für deine Unterstützung.
Ich habe erstmal die Druckansicht-Link auf der betroffenen Seite rausgenommen, das ist aber natürlich auf Dauer keine Lösung...
Gruß
dixid
volkman

Post by volkman »

moin dixid,
für den ersten part, die Pfeilnavigation hab ich ne Lösung parat

Code: Select all

line 191 (oder so)
<form action="' . $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'] . '" method="post">
ändern in
<form action="/index.php?' . $alias . '&month=' . $previousmonth .'&year=' . $previousyear . '" method="post">

line 201 (oder so)
<form action="' . $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'] . '" method="post">
ändern in
<form action="/index.php?' . $alias . '&month=' . $nextmonth .'&year=' . $nextyear . '" method="post">

Für die Monats/Jahreswahl per Klappmenü müsste die Zeile

line 256

$menu .= "<form action=\"" . $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'] . "\" method=\"post\">\n";

geändert werden. Ich hab noch keinen Plan wie, mal sehen.

volkman
dixid

Post by dixid »

Hallo volkman,
ja, Teil 1 funktioniert so.
Ich musste nur noch ein

&date=none
in die Übergabe einfügen. Ohne diese habe ich nur die Termine erhalten, die über den Monatswechsel gingen. Leider weiß ich nicht mehr, aus welchem Mod das stammt, oder ob ich das selbst hinzugefügt hatte. ;-)
Gruß
dixid
nok78

Post by nok78 »

TheSearch wrote:I have installed the calendar and it works fine, but it does not generate the hyperlinks in the calendar

{CAL:0:cal_noevents.php:events_left_table_165.php:termine:2}

normally it should direct the events on the dates to the page called termine... but it isn't so.... whats wrong?

---
Ich habe den Kalender installiert und alles funktioniert bestens außer das er in dem Übersichtskalender keine Links erstellt die dann zur Seite termine weitergeleitet werden sollten. {CAL:0:cal_noevents.php:events_left_table_165.php:termine:2}

ich habs auch schon mit der ID probiert... no chance... Was läuft da falsch?

Thx.

Hello Guys,

I've had the same problem with. I'd followed what volkman solution and works great! Thanks to Volkman.

One problem Im having with though, the hyperlink on the date does not go to the event list, thus nothing happen.... The links are clickable but nothing happens. It does not bring me to the page where I can see the events. Any HELP would much appreciated. Thanks again! peace!
volkman

Post by volkman »

Hi nok78
if you use the call

{CAL:0:cal_noevents.php:events_left_table_165.php:termine:2} 
do you have a structure with the alias termine? The link looks for that structure-alias to open the eventlist in there...
You can of cause use "events" instead of "termine". Then use events in the RT-call and make sure to have a structure with the alias "events".
If this wont help, you can pm me your url, i'll have a look.

volkman
fopulu

Post by fopulu »

@volkman und andere Freaks

Gibt es eine Möglichkeit auf einer Artikel-Seite Kalender-Events aus verschiedenen Kategorien anzeigen zu lassen, die dann auch vom Datum alle richtig sortiert sind? Also praktisch eine komplette Zusammenfassung des Kalenders pro Monat. Und als weitere Ausbaustufe eine komplette Jahreszusammenfassung... :?:
anthony.abraira

can't get it working

Post by anthony.abraira »

I have looked over all the installation files and I am pretty damn sure I have done everything right. I am running 1.2.5 dev but I cannot get the module to show up. Does anyone have this same occurence? :?:

"The trick is living without an answer."
volkman

Post by volkman »

@fopulu
I don't think this is possible without playing with the code.

@ anthony.abraira
thats mostly happening when the syntax of the RT is not correct. Do you "see" the cal in the backend? Where did you place the RT? Did you use the provided templates?
If you want, send me a pm with admin-login, I'll check

volkman
fopulu

Post by fopulu »

@volkman

And, how is it possible to play with the code?! :wink:
I'm quit not a php-expert...
fopulu

Post by fopulu »

Meanwhile I saw...

The [ID]-Tag doesn't work in the event-description, isn't it?

How can I link a page in the description (ext or int)?
volkman

Post by volkman »

@fopulu

1st question: it's all in calendar.classes.php. I don't know if it's possible. I might have some time on weekend to check, am quite busy in my job at the moment.

2nd question: I have never used tags inside the description so I don't know. Probably this will not work, cause it has to be rendered.

I would use good'ol html-links to link. Check pico's hint at
http://www.phpwcms.net/forum/viewtopic. ... &start=165
to use the wysiwyg editor in the mod.

volkman
anthony.abraira

Situation improved but not quite resolved

Hey thanks for the quick help. I have progressed somewhat. Now I can see the calendar mod option in the Modules category of the backend, but when I click on it I get this error message:

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/virtual/site355/fst/var/www/html/include/inc_module/mod_calendar/main.inc.php on line 10

Warning: main(): Unable to access /home/virtual/site355/fst/var/www/html/include/inc_module/mod_calendar/install/install.php in /home/virtual/site355/fst/var/www/html/include/inc_module/mod_calendar/main.inc.php on line 14

Warning: main(/home/virtual/site355/fst/var/www/html/include/inc_module/mod_calendar/install/install.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/virtual/site355/fst/var/www/html/include/inc_module/mod_calendar/main.inc.php on line 14

Warning: main(): Unable to access /home/virtual/site355/fst/var/www/html/include/inc_module/mod_calendar/install/install.php in /home/virtual/site355/fst/var/www/html/include/inc_module/mod_calendar/main.inc.php on line 14

Warning: main(/home/virtual/site355/fst/var/www/html/include/inc_module/mod_calendar/install/install.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/virtual/site355/fst/var/www/html/include/inc_module/mod_calendar/main.inc.php on line 14

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/virtual/site355/fst/var/www/html/include/inc_module/mod_calendar/install/install.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home/virtual/site355/fst/var/www/html/include/inc_module/mod_calendar/main.inc.php on line 14
Thanks again for all your help
volkman

Post by volkman »

did you add the database tables? i think thats the problem.
did you use the file cal_mod.sql (the one that comes with the package)?
Use phpMyAdmin to add the Tables and example values and try again, if you did not yet.

volkman
anthony.abraira

not the sql

I thought you might have been on to something with that, but it appears that the tables are in. Here is a screen shot of that to confirm this:

Should I 'drop' those tables and recreate them, or are you considering another cause of the problem.

Thanks for the help thus far...hope to find a solution. This mod looks like its going to save my life at one point 8)

peace
aa