qCalender editing problem

If you've problems with unsupported - non official ;-) - functionalities use this forum please.
Niedzielan

qCalender editing problem

Post by Niedzielan »

I'm still having troubles getting the calendar to work.

I can add new items into the calender. I can even add a new calendar. But it is impossible for me to edit an existing item. You have to choose the calendar from the dropdown menu, but when I do it dissapears.

Maybe there's something wrong with the code in QCalendarAdmin.php. Something goes wrong when selecting the calendar from the dropdown, but what? Could it still have somthing to do with the language settings? NL in stead of EN?

Code: Select all

function createMenuBar()
   {
      //$mb = $this->lang["calendar"].":";
      $mb .= "<select id=\"select_calendar\" name=\"select_calendar\" class=\"f11\" onchange=\"selectCalendar(this,".$this->month.",".$this->year.",'".$GLOBALS['qcal']['ajaxAdminPath']."',true, '".$this->langId."', '".$this->css."');\">\n";
      $mb .= $this->makeCalendarSelect($this->category, $GLOBALS["qcal"]["defaults"]["show_all_categories"]);
      $mb .= "</select>\n";
      $mb .= "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;";
      $mb .= "<a href=\"javascript:;\" onclick=\"return addCalendar();\">".$this->lang["new_calendar"]."</a>\n";      
      $mb .= "<a href=\"javascript:;\" onclick=\"return editCalendar();\">".$this->lang["edit_calendar"]."</a>\n";
      $mb .= "<a href=\"javascript:;\" onclick=\"return addEvent(".date("Y").",".date("n").",".date("j").",".$this->category.");\">".$this->lang["new_event"]."</a>\n";
      // TODO: import
      //$mb .= "<a href=\"javascript:;\">".$this->lang["import"]."</a>";
      //$mb .= "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;";
      if($GLOBALS["qcal"]["backend"]["ical"])
      {
         $mb .= "<a href=\"javascript:;\" onclick=\"return exportCalendar(true);\" >".$this->lang["export"]."</a>";
      }

$this->calHtml .= $mb;
   }

:idea: Help needed :idea:
Niedzielan

Post by Niedzielan »

Nobody an idea? I really need this thing to work...
Niedzielan

Post by Niedzielan »

OK, last try :(

I've made an avi file where you can clearly see what my problem is, view the last two posts for a textual explenation. The file is about 7MB, I hope you don't mind!

Please take a look.

http://www.sbo-piramide.nl/temp/phpwcms ... lendar.avi