sql error in GaleriX

If you've problems with unsupported - non official ;-) - functionalities use this forum please.
ronald

sql error in GaleriX

Post by ronald »

Hi all, i'm new here and have been experimenting with PHPWCMS for over a year now. I'm currently developing a website for a local pub and i have a problem embedding the GaleriX module.

I'm using PHPWCMS v1.2.8.
I've installed the GaleriX v0.9 and followed the installation manual precisely.

PHPWCMS in not installed at the web root but resides in a sub directory.

Everything except the Galerix module works fine. When i select "Album" in the back-end i get an error, which i think is an sql error.

Code: Select all

Fehler:
syntax error near 'ON (g.`f_id` = f.`f_id`) WHERE g.`aid`=0 ORDER BY g.`position`' at line 1

Ausgeführte Anfrage:
SELECT g.pid, g.f_id, g.aid, g.caption, g.position, f.f_hash, f.f_ext FROM `phpwcms_galerix_picture` g JOIN `phpwcms_file` f ON (g.`f_id` = f.`f_id`) WHERE g.`aid`=0 ORDER BY g.`position`
The front-end also shows the error...

Code: Select all

:
syntax error near 'ON (g.`f_id` = f.`f_id`) WHERE g.`aid`=0 ORDER BY g.`position`' at line 1

:
SELECT g.pid, g.f_id, g.aid, g.caption, g.position, f.f_hash, f.f_ext FROM `phpwcms_galerix_picture` g JOIN `phpwcms_file` f ON (g.`f_id` = f.`f_id`) WHERE g.`aid`=0 ORDER BY g.`position`
The error shows when you select "Fotoboek"
http://www.hetwapenvanens.nl/twapentje

Any help would be much appreciated.[/quote]
gratch

Post by gratch »

Hi,
you're right, this is an SQL error. But that error doesn't make any sense to me, as the SQL code shown should be absolutely correct as far as I can see.

What version of MySQL are you using? Perhaps it's an older version that doesn't understand the syntax used here.

Greetz and merry christmas,
gratch
Saying Bill Gates improved computer security is like saying Osama bin Laden improved flight security.
prisma

Post by prisma »

gratch wrote:Hi,
you're right, this is an SQL error. But that error doesn't make any sense to me, as the SQL code shown should be absolutely correct as far as I can see.

What version of MySQL are you using? Perhaps it's an older version that doesn't understand the syntax used here.

Greetz and merry christmas,
gratch
Hallo gratch,

ich habe das gleiche Problem. Welche Version muss es denn sein?

gruss prisma