WILL PAY to have modifications made to phpWCMS !!!

If you've problems with unsupported - non official ;-) - functionalities use this forum please.
Infect The System

WILL PAY to have modifications made to phpWCMS !!!

Post by Infect The System »

Hello,

I need a few more things added to the already loaded phpWCMS script. Let be clear in saying, that i need these modifications to be made permanently to the script so i can install it on many other servers at other dates. Not just editing the already installed version i have.

I WILL PAY A FAIR PRICE FOR THESE MODIFICATIONS

1) {TEASER_EX} RT added to the system

2) {SHOW_CONTENT) RT added to the system

3) Hiding the guestbook comment form and just having a link to sign the guestbook

I'm sure there will be a couple more things i need as well, but these are things i need immdiately!

I will be leaving on vacation friday morning -8 GMT, so if possible i would like to know that i have someone working on these changes while i am away.

Thanks in advance....

-ITS
Last edited by Infect The System on Thu 21. Sep 2006, 20:30, edited 1 time in total.
Oliver Georgi
Site Admin

Post by Oliver Georgi »

This is not the right place for getting support for phpwcms XT!
Oliver Georgi | phpwcms Developer | GitHub | LinkedIn | Систрон
Klappstuhl28

Post by Klappstuhl28 »

Deleted,
Lars

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein. - H. Jackson Brown -
Infect The System

Post by Infect The System »

Ooops, appologies.

I meant to delete the XT part. I don't care if someone makes the mod to either systems.

I'll even pay you to make the mods if you are interested OG.

I'm sure you are too busy tho.

-ITS