NEW version 1.28 hacks

If you've problems with unsupported - non official ;-) - functionalities use this forum please.
culda_a

NEW version 1.28 hacks

Post by culda_a »

It will work the hacks in the new version of 1.2.8 phpwcms?

Maybe Oliver will include some of the hacks in teh new version ...like:

- Import Export Templates
- User Panel
- Email form to database
- ExData Module
- Baner Module

It will be great. :roll: :D
ImagePackging design,labels, catalogs,postcards,
jscholtysik

Post by jscholtysik »

Hi culda_a,

no, I don't think so, because Oliver Georgi wrote in the past that none of the hacks that he has seen until now would satisfy him. If you want to be on the safer side, don't use hacks or you will have problems with upgrades published by OG.

Joachim
culda_a

Post by culda_a »

yes but some of this hacks are in handy to bad if is not consider to use some of this hacks
ff123

Post by ff123 »

jscholtysik wrote: If you want to be on the safer side, don't use hacks or you will have problems with upgrades published by OG.
Don't use hacks? That will make this cms almost worthless to me! The extensions like userpanel are primary needs for many webdevelopers.
-- Vuurvos --
culda_a

Post by culda_a »

After I install the new version 1.2.8 ... this version will support the hacks? like - Import Export Templates
- User Panel
- Email form to database
- ExData Module
- Baner Module

if I install them again? or is no more compatible with the new version of phpwcms?
erich_k4

Post by erich_k4 »

culda_a wrote:After I install the new version 1.2.8 ... this version will support the hacks? like - Import Export Templates
- User Panel
- Email form to database
- ExData Module
- Baner Module

if I install them again? or is no more compatible with the new version of phpwcms?
Don't install "Import Export Templates" on a 1.2.8 version of phpwcms, there are some changes in css-file handling and there are also some code changes in the index.php
I'm working on an update of "Import Export Templates" which will be compatible with the new phpwcms-version...
Erich
ssyfrig

Post by ssyfrig »

Hi

any body have a FE Mod?

greez Sven
culda_a

Post by culda_a »

erich_k4 wrote:
culda_a wrote:After I install the new version 1.2.8 ... this version will support the hacks? like - Import Export Templates
- User Panel
- Email form to database
- ExData Module
- Baner Module

Don't install "Import Export Templates" on a 1.2.8 version of phpwcms, there are some changes in css-file handling and there are also some code changes in the index.php
I'm working on an update of "Import Export Templates" which will be compatible with the new phpwcms-version...
Ok I wait your new realese