Problems after installl Mygallery

If you've problems with unsupported - non official ;-) - functionalities use this forum please.
DeXXus

Post by DeXXus »

If you did not create that path above "literally"... then that is not the problem.
So, it seems that PHPWCMS_ROOT is not getting interpreted in your installation and instead is just being printed out verbatim instead of being translated into the path it is supposed to represent (the "base" directory where phpWCMS is installed).
easybaner wrote:Hi DeXXus,

mygallery-script is in /include/inc_module/mygallery/
I dont need PHPWCMS_ROOT, but i dont know where to change it.

easybaner
PHPWCMS_ROOT gets defined in "/include/inc_lib/default.inc.php"
// define the real path of the phpwcms installation
// important to script that must know the real path to files or something else
if(!empty($phpwcms["root"])) {
$phpwcms['DOC_ROOT'] .= '/'.$phpwcms["root"];
$phpwcms["root"] .= '/';
}

define ("PHPWCMS_ROOT", $phpwcms['DOC_ROOT']);
As you can see... PHPWCMS_ROOT is built from--> $phpwcms['DOC_ROOT'] above it in the code... which is built from--> $phpwcms["root"]--> which is the setting in "conf.inc.php" to which I referred (in my last post).
easybaner

Post by easybaner »

Also kommt letztendlich die PHPWCMS_ROOT aus der conf.inc.php des PHPWCMS? Bei $phpwcms["root"] kann ich eingeben was ich will, PHPWCMS_ROOT verschwindet deshalb nicht. Sobald ich etwas anderes als Leerzeichen oder "/" eingebe, funktioniert natürlich mein CMS nicht mehr. "/" oder Leerzeichen ist ja korrekt. Also ich weiß immer noch nicht wo dieser Vorsatz PHPWCMS_ROOT herkommt.

Andreas