ExData Module v2.8.0 - Tables, Lists and more…

Post custom hacks and enhancements for phpwcms here only. Maybe some of these things will be included in official release later.
Jensensen

Re: ExData Module - Tables, Lists and more... [New Version 2.70]

Post by Jensensen »

when you know/need the version that has been installed, including libraries this way, would be an option.

but, by using [default] initMootools(); the standard:
/template/inc_js/mootools/mootools.js

are loaded/placed to the source code regardless of the version {of phpwcms} you [might] need / you have installed.
newer versions sometimes are called e.g. mootools-1.2.1-core.js
{so_much} | Knick-Knack. | GitHub
Umlaute im URL sind meistens immer Kacke.
fardilha

Re: ExData Module - Tables, Lists and more... [New Version 2.70]

Post by fardilha »

Thank you Heiko (and everyone) for fixing my quick hack. :)

I would like to ask some help on another issue.
Let's hope someone lese already have this issue before. ;)

I'm using MooFX on a catalog.
This catalog has 100 + products with 4 pictures per item.
Although the 4 pictures have different sizes between them, on the 100 + items they will always have the same size.
let's say that pic_1 will always be 51 px x 40 px.
Having to input for each picture the width and height not only is unnecessary but also prone to distraction errors.

So I would like to ask:
Is there a way of making pic_1 size predefined?

Thank you!
Pedro Fardilha
Oliver Georgi
Site Admin

Re: ExData Module 2.8.0 coming soon

Post by Oliver Georgi »

Just to let you know. ExData 2.8.0 is in the pipeline.

I am working on getting the ExData Module compatible for PHP 5.3+ and current releases of phpwcms. I do it for a customer. I wish it would go faster to handle that beast. But it is tricky to get it modernised and safe. Sorry to the customer that it takes me so long…

By now I have it modularised which means no more core code hacking — just download and drop it to inc_module. And it gets more stable and will be fully safe (I hope) — get rid of all SQL injections and undefined statuses.

When this is done ExData Module gets compatibility with jQuery and other libraries being in use currently.
Oliver Georgi | phpwcms Developer | GitHub | LinkedIn | Систрон
update

Re: ExData Module v2.8.0 - Tables, Lists and more…

Post by update »

This is great news :)
Thanks for your efforts!
It's mostly all about maintaining two or three customer's sites Still supporter for the band Mykket Morton. Visit Mykket Morton on FB. Listen Mykket Morton and live videos on youtube.
Now building a venue for young artists to get wet on stage, rehearsal rooms, a studio, a guitar shop - yes I'm going to build some guitars.
update

Post by update »

Is there any update on this ex-data-topic already? There are quite a few users who are interested in this one ... ;)
It's mostly all about maintaining two or three customer's sites Still supporter for the band Mykket Morton. Visit Mykket Morton on FB. Listen Mykket Morton and live videos on youtube.
Now building a venue for young artists to get wet on stage, rehearsal rooms, a studio, a guitar shop - yes I'm going to build some guitars.
update

Post by update »

oops push :oops:
Hey Oliver, are there any news? :D
Oliver Georgi
Site Admin

Post by Oliver Georgi »

No, given up. Too old. No time, to fix this for something better.

As you remember I began to implement custom fields to some content parts. That will be the better way.
Oliver Georgi | phpwcms Developer | GitHub | LinkedIn | Систрон
update

Post by update »

ok thanks. We will follow that new way ;)