- Supports both layouts (a) label and field in one row and (b) label and field in separate rows
- Comes with the complete CSS for all form elements
- No classes need to be defined in the form CP
- CSS3 enhanced for better looking forms
- Separate containers for default/success/error message
- Form errors listed in <ul><li> instead </br>
- "Break" as horizontal text divider (fieldset replacement)
- "Break Text" can be used as sub divider
- Checkboxes and radiobuttons nicely displayed in all possible cases
Not done yet:
- Form behave when form built in custom mode
- CSS: Styling of the error list
- CSS: Styling of the default/success/error box
thanks for the work. Sometimes I hacked the core too, but it gets ugly if a) the developer don't develop it any longer and b) the original files are updated by OG and a) happened.
I think the Form CP has great possibilities for custom forms, especially the render hooks/custom functions and stuff, so it is possible to use tableless forms. Also I would recommend to write frontend_render scripts to manipulate the DOM instead of hacking the corefiles (using phpQuery or something similar).
And last but not least - it's always possible to adapt a contentpart and transform it to a Module, which act like the original CP (incl own enhancements).
So using this hack, always depends on you as developer to keep it up to date and there are a lot of orphaned mods here for phpwcms, where nobody knows if they still work. I myself wrote stuff I don't rememeber anymore ^^.
This is just what I think and it's no offense
That's much better cheeerssantscho wrote:Thanks Marcus for your input
I am in contact with Oliver. He will optimize my code and adapt it in the core of phpwcms.