GaleriX MOD

Post custom hacks and enhancements for phpwcms here only. Maybe some of these things will be included in official release later.
gratch

Post by gratch »

@Niedzielan
Seems that some path settings are wrong indeed. You can check your GaleriX picture in path in PHPWCMS_ROOT/include/inc_module/mod_galerix/inc_lib/config.inc.php. Per default it is set to PHPWCMS_ROOT/content/galerix. What path is shown when you right-click on one of the missing pictures and select "Show image"?

@all
Gallery module is under development
That's quite nice because I started developing my module just because there wasn't a real gallery for phpWCMS. But on the other hand, now I'd like to wait what Oliver has in petto for his gallery. Perhaps GaleriX becomes obsolete by then... that would be quite sad for me.
Saying Bill Gates improved computer security is like saying Osama bin Laden improved flight security.
tobsolution

Post by tobsolution »

Wow, dickes Lob, spitzen Leistung!

Werde die Installation gleich mal in einem 1.2.8-er System versuchen ;)
salmi

Problem mit GaleriX MOD

Post by salmi »

Hallo,

und zwar habe ich das MOD nach Anleitung installiert aber es funktioniert nicht richtig ! Im Backend wir zwar das Modul angezeigt aber man kann dann nichts machen wenn man darauf drückt !!!

Bitte um Hilfe
Stefan

juergen

Post by juergen »

Hallo salmi,

den Modul - Eintrag erledigt phpwcms ab der 1.3 von selbst. Das heißt aber nicht, dass das Modul mit dieser Version KANN. Das kommt erst noch! (siehst du auch weiter vorne)

Jürgen
salmi

Post by salmi »

Gibt es ein anders galerie mod das funktioniert ???
der_mp

Post by der_mp »

Hey. Habe das Problem, dass der Firefox keine Alben öffnen kann.
Fotos sind kein Problem aber Alben öffnen ( bei {GALERIX]} bzw unterordner) geht einfach nicht.

Jemand ne idee?
Habe das phpwcms sogar schon neu installiert:(

edit: benutze version 1.2.9
Niedzielan

Post by Niedzielan »

gratch wrote:@Niedzielan
Seems that some path settings are wrong indeed. You can check your GaleriX picture in path in PHPWCMS_ROOT/include/inc_module/mod_galerix/inc_lib/config.inc.php. Per default it is set to PHPWCMS_ROOT/content/galerix. What path is shown when you right-click on one of the missing pictures and select "Show image"?
the path is:
/temp/phpwcms/content/galerix/36b7d9c033f50417867f63d60c3de810.jpg

but there aren't no pictures in that folder...
gratch

Post by gratch »

Do you have write permissions in the folder /temp/phpwcms/content/galerix? Could be that the module cannot write into that folder...
Saying Bill Gates improved computer security is like saying Osama bin Laden improved flight security.
tsl

Post by tsl »

Hi,

this mod is great and just what I need, but I run 1.3...
Any news as to when galleriX could be 1.3 compliant or when the new built in gallery for 1.3.. could be available?

Many thanks to all you hackers who devote your time and expertise to build mods for the rest of us to use...freely :)

-tsl-
Niedzielan

Post by Niedzielan »

gratch wrote:Do you have write permissions in the folder /temp/phpwcms/content/galerix? Could be that the module cannot write into that folder...
:D solved!
macmukka

Post by macmukka »

hey tsl

bit late on this one - are you having problems with the install for 1.3?

you need to rewrite the case statement in phpwcms.php to be:-

FROM

Code: Select all

case 8:	 // GaleriX MOD
if($phpwcms["galerix_mod"]) { //enabled/disable GaleriX MOD
include_once(PHPWCMS_ROOT.'/include/inc_module/mod_galerix/main.inc.php');
}
break;
TO:

Code: Select all

if($p == 8 && $phpwcms["galerix_mod"]) { //enabled/disable GaleriX MOD
      			include_once(PHPWCMS_ROOT.'/include/inc_module/mod_galerix/main.inc.php');
}
seems to install fine - havent tried using it though.... hope that helps if a little late - ;-)
tsl

Post by tsl »

Thanks for your reply macmukka, but I decided in the end to go with div images and lightbox.

cheers
-tsl-
macmukka

Post by macmukka »

Ok no problem...having now tried to upload images..erm it seems not to work..but I want to make this work...so we'll see...

will report back!
scochet

Post by scochet »

did you fix the galery? :)

i just updated from 1.25 to 1.3 and now i can´t use this nice mod :(

you will make me realy happy if you can do it....
macmukka

Post by macmukka »

nope not yet - I found that with my project I didnt have enough time.

So I wrote a script that used the <div> images in a long div and slid them in to view with two arrows in javascript.

But I think, think, possibly OG has included some sort of gallery in the 1.3.5....which sounds like it might almost be ready!