Thanks for answer claus.
One quick question, as I told you in my first post I already have some content and design in my website (http:/ /www.flexacademy.co/test/index.html
Inside Phpwcms admin panel, in the "Admin" area there is an option that says "default css". Is there where I have to copy my CSS file?
I followed this steps:
1. I went to "page layout" and I added a new layout.
2. I went to "templates" and I have created a new template for my website. But here there is an option to choose different css files. Before that I copied my current css file to "template/inc_css" and now I can select it, but I don´t know if this is the correct way or not?
3. We are still in "template". Then I copied the head tag inside the option "html head: <head> ".
4. I copied the content (all the content inside the "body" tag) in "main" option.
5. And finally "save template".
So in that point, what the next step? Could you confirm me if I did all steps in right way, please?
Thanks a lot for your support!