that is very simple,
- Backup all files and the database
- Upload the newest version (If you prefer, you can find in this place the extensions to the current development version).
- Run Loginwiki wrote: ^^ Since v1.4.5 r401 we don´t need a manual Database Update.
* A new simple update procedure has been implemented. After all files have been uploaded, with the first Login the update of the data base is running automatically. The folder “setup” is no longer needed.
* Important: The directory "content/tmp/*" must be writable (777).
- Kill the folder "setup".
If you need a clean Installation without "unused old folders/files" have a look into the wiki.
Ready to run.