'Cannot Access This Script Directly From This Page'

Please post all install related problems here. Visit this forum first for troubleshooting.
Chomp

'Cannot Access This Script Directly From This Page'

Post by Chomp »

Hello,

Im trying my best to figure out this issue on my own, but the problem seems to be after getting the CMS installed Im trying to access the login.php, and Im gettinga page that says 'Cannot Access This Script Directly From This Page' (thats it)...However it's not only this page, Ive tried a few other of the pages just as an attempt to see if it would show me any other sort of messages and/or redirect me to a login page, but this far no dice.

Ive deleted phpwcms off my server, and right now Im going to re-attempt to install it. But in the mean time thought I would make a post and see if anyone had a solution to this problem.

Thanks for everyones time!
juergen

Re: 'Cannot Access This Script Directly From This Page'

Post by juergen »

Good morning ..

you have any living example to see ?
Chomp

Post by Chomp »

Good Morning,

Currently Im doing a re-install (just started it about 15 minutes ago) so if the same thing happens, I will provide a URL for a living example...Ill repost here in approixmately 1-2 hrs, once the wife and I have gotten back from breakfeast and the WCMS has completed it's install.

Thanks!
Chomp

Post by Chomp »

Hello,

Ok, Ive gotten it re-installed, and here is a link
http://www.calgarynearsite.ca/index.php

Ive also tried to run
http://www.calgarynearsite.ca/login.php

and I get the message that you see when visiting the first URL.

Let me know your thoughts
juergen

Post by juergen »

Oh !

http://www.calgarynearsite.ca/

what do I see there ß Index.html ?

My Idea: Some kind of miss redirection for the domain, pointing into include dir or so. Lets see what we can find by remote :D
juergen

Post by juergen »

Oooooooooops

http://www.calgarynearsite.ca/template/ ... ontend.css is running ... never seen such a thing before.... just empty the /template/inc_script/frontent_render and frontend_init dir ! For a try !
update

Post by update »

if you type in the address of the css file it's quite normal to get it...
It's mostly all about maintaining two or three customer's sites Still supporter for the band Mykket Morton. Visit Mykket Morton on FB. Listen Mykket Morton and live videos on youtube.
Now building a venue for young artists to get wet on stage, rehearsal rooms, a studio, a guitar shop - yes I'm going to build some guitars.
Chomp

Post by Chomp »

DF6IH wrote:Oooooooooops

http://www.calgarynearsite.ca/template/ ... ontend.css is running ... never seen such a thing before.... just empty the /template/inc_script/frontent_render and frontend_init dir ! For a try !

Hey there, thanks for the feedback. Ive tried emptying those directories, and still getting the same message.

Any other thoughts?
flip-flop

Post by flip-flop »

Server: WWW Server/1.1
X-Powered-By: ASP.NET, PHP/5.2.0

I think it is a BS called windows ......
>> HowTo | DOCU | FAQ | TEMPLATES/DOCS << ( SITE )
juergen

Post by juergen »

Gib Gates keine Chance .. I should have known...

The problem is the operating system and the fact that php isn't first choice on IIS Machines. Sorry to leave at this place..
Chomp

Post by Chomp »

Hey,

So I didn't quite understand the lasts few posts, are you guys saying - this can't be installed on my web-server?

Thanks,
- J
update

Post by update »

If it really is an IIS machine (windoze web server) then difficulties are ahead... because real server software is another game...
But it is definitely possible to install this cms into an IIS too...
The one or the other did succeed - perhaps they will drop in to help...
It's mostly all about maintaining two or three customer's sites Still supporter for the band Mykket Morton. Visit Mykket Morton on FB. Listen Mykket Morton and live videos on youtube.
Now building a venue for young artists to get wet on stage, rehearsal rooms, a studio, a guitar shop - yes I'm going to build some guitars.
nebenaube

Post by nebenaube »

Ok, I don't know about the original complaint but the error that is currently occurring:

Code: Select all

Warning: fopen(d:/hosting/member/aiim/site6/template/template_lang/en.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in D:\hosting\member\aiim\site6\include\inc_lib\helper.inc.php on line 101

Warning: fopen(d:/hosting/member/aiim/site6/template/template_lang/en.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in D:\hosting\member\aiim\site6\include\inc_lib\helper.inc.php on line 101
is due to the following:

the folder: /template/template_lang was added in r303
the file: /include/inc_lib/helper.inc.php was added/created in r302
and further modified in r305...

the language files for /template/template_lang, i.e. the file en.php was never added to the release...
update

Post by update »

This isn't the complete truth:
en.php is generated as soon as the i18n machine (activated in conf_inc) is hitting some@@my super expression@@ and your browser language is en. Then it tries to write into template_lang/, but there are no sufficient permissions.
Perhaps I'm wrong, perhaps not... ;)
But this is the wrong thread anyway...
nebenaube

Post by nebenaube »

Makes sense... just disable i18n in the config file.