CSS Layout Problem

Please post all install related problems here. Visit this forum first for troubleshooting.
amberroom

CSS Layout Problem

Post by amberroom »

Hi

I have recently been trying to upgrade the phpwcms 1.2.3 DEV to 1.3.3. I was in the process of installing myphpadmin 2.11.9.4 (I only use PHP 4) on the sever, so as to backup the php on the site before upgrading. Unfortunately I overwrote some of the files associated with phpwcms. The files that I had affected were the index.php file and /test folder. Since I had already made a backup of these files via my FTP client, I quickly went about restoring the website so that it would continue to function.

The website is working and content management system appears to be unaffected. However the entire website is now aligned to the left! It was always previously aligned to the centre. I have checked and double checked the page layout and frontend.css for any discrepancies but I can't find any mistakes. And anyhow, the installation of myphpadmin should not have affected the template files in any way.

If anyone can offer any insight into this it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
amberroom

Re: CSS Layout Problem

Post by amberroom »

Just to say my problem has been resolved. Sorry for panicking. The problem was with a missing layout.