Trouble Getting Install to Work

Please post all install related problems here. Visit this forum first for troubleshooting.
rnrcomp

Trouble Getting Install to Work

Post by rnrcomp »

Good Morning!

I have been trying for 2 days to get the application installed and have had nothing but headaches. I tried it on a Windows 2003 with IIS6, I tried it with Windows XP with IIS6 and now I am trying it on Windows XP with IIS 5.1. I know different apps needs different setting in IIS and PHP but this is getting ridiculous. I can't seem to find a manual or instructions on how to setup the app from start to finish. I will admit I am pretty new at setting up site using PHP so I rely on instruction on how to set the app up to help me out. IF anyone has anything writen down or can help that would be great. The current issue I am having is the following error:

CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\Program Files\PHP\ext\php_exif.dll' - The specified module could not be found.
in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\Program Files\PHP\ext\php_oci8.dll' - The specified module could not be found.
in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\Program Files\PHP\ext\php_pdo_oci.dll' - The specified module could not be found.
in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\Program Files\PHP\ext\php_pdo_oci8.dll' - The specified module could not be found.
in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\Program Files\PHP\ext\php_pdo_sqlite.dll' - The specified module could not be found.
in

I used the PHP 5.2.3 Installed for Win32, installed all the extensions ,uncommented all the referenced dlls above. I found some articles that say to try and copy certain file to the system32 directory but that didn't work either. Can someone help? I seem like a good app and alot of people seem to use it but I am getting frustrated.

Thank for reading my rant!

Ed
pico

Post by pico »

Hi

don't waste your time with IIS - if this is not a MUST from your side !?

try XAMPP http://www.apachefriends.org
all you need out of the Box :D
Lieber Gott gib mir Geduld - ABER BEEIL DICH
Horst - find me at Musiker-Board
DeXXus

Post by DeXXus »

This post really belongs in General Discussion forum. None of this is related to phpWCMS specifically.

Try this blog for your troubles:

http://www.iis-aid.com/