Check your admin user name and password!

Please post all install related problems here. Visit this forum first for troubleshooting.
Schnoof

Check your admin user name and password!

Post by Schnoof »

I'm frustrated. I tried to set up a new phpwcms on my home PC. There does not seem to be a database mistake as the tables are created correctly (at least I think so, cannot find any error log). The structure looks fine to me. But I cannot create the webmaster account in phpwcms. It always says "Check your admin user name and password!".

I've got
Windows 2000
MySQL 5.0.20a
phpwcms 1.2.8 (had the same problem with 1.2.6)
I have set all directories to full access to everyone. It is running on localhost.

What could I do? What's wrong?
flip-flop

Post by flip-flop »

Hi Schnoof,

please have a look: http://www.phpwcms.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11286

(Search: "Check your admin user name and password") :wink:
Regards Knut
>> HowTo | DOCU | FAQ | TEMPLATES/DOCS << ( SITE )
Schnoof

Post by Schnoof »

So it means I need to fill my webmaster data into the table myself? I didn't dare because I'm confused about the rechte field. If I set it to 0 it still has all rights?
flip-flop

Post by flip-flop »

Please don´t be afraid. Do it and test. :D

Play arround a little bit. You have full control about the db.
>> HowTo | DOCU | FAQ | TEMPLATES/DOCS << ( SITE )
Schnoof

Post by Schnoof »

Schön, so weit so gut.

Now I have my webmaster and I can login to backend. I defined some basic layout. Now I wanted to add one first article to the Home level. But it cannot be inserted into the database:

error while connecting to database:

INSERT INTO phpwcms_article (article_cid, article_uid, article_username, article_title, article_keyword, article_public, article_aktiv, article_begin, article_end, article_subtitle, article_redirect, article_sort, article_notitle, article_created, article_cache, article_nosearch, article_nositemap, article_aliasid, article_headerdata, article_morelink) VALUES ('0','1','webmaster','Innovatives Design','','1','1','2007-01-21 16:39:14','2017-01-18 23:59:59','','', 10,0, '1169393954', '', '', 1, 0, 1, 1);

What's up now? I don't want to insert all articles manually as this is not why I installed some web CMS. What's the problem here?
DeXXus

Post by DeXXus »

Schnoof

Post by Schnoof »

I didn't need to update because I installed mysql before. There was no phpwcms database before installing phpwcms 1.2.8 (incl. the patch).

The other thing with changing the php script did not work.