Upgrade 1.1-RC4 22-06-2004 -> v1.2.6

Please post all install related problems here. Visit this forum first for troubleshooting.
thacreeper

Upgrade 1.1-RC4 22-06-2004 -> v1.2.6

Post by thacreeper »

Hi There,

As the subject suggests, I'm trying to migrate a site from 1.1-RC4 22-06-2004 -> v1.2.6.. All the navigation and article content seems to have been preserved without too many problems, but I'm having a nightmare trying to migrate the filestore accross, so there are no images appearing on the site. Could someone explain how to do this? The method I used was to import the contents of the filestore table from the old version, and it seems to have copied the folder structure in phpwcms ok, and shows all the filenames. I also copied the physical numbered files accross into the new location, in the same directory name they were before, though when you go into the file section on the backend, none of the images are displayed.. I had a look in the filestore table, but cant really see how it references the physical files, so cant work out where its trying to look for them..
Sorry if this thread is repeated, I did have a look at the existing one but couldnt find an answer, any help would be greatly appreciated.
flip-flop

Post by flip-flop »

Hi thacreeper,

that isn´t the right method. Have a look: http://www.phpwcms-docu.de/update_to_dev._1.1.x.phtml

Regards Knut
>> HowTo | DOCU | FAQ | TEMPLATES/DOCS << ( SITE )