Possible bug in navigation script ({NAV_TABLE_COLUMN})?

Use GitHub to post bug reports and error descriptions for phpwcms. Describe your problem detailed!
hrhansen

Possible bug in navigation script ({NAV_TABLE_COLUMN})?

Post by hrhansen »

I'm trying to customize the menu to fit my own layout. I have sucessfully adjusted the settings in "conf.template_default.inc.php", but I have found a couple of bugs(?) that I can't figure out how to solve:

- How do I remove the linkimage? Suppose I would have to edit front.func.inc.php? (not really a bug, but nevertheless...)

- When rendering the {NAV_TABLE_COLUMN} it seems there is an unnessesary colspan=2 tag in the cell containing the name of the menu item? This causes a wrong rendering of the entire table, specifically the tablerows containing the dividercells seems to come out bad?

Besides that, noting to report other than gratitude for an utterly fantastic script. Keep up the good work Oliver :D

Stig
hrhansen

?

Post by hrhansen »

Hmmm... is it just me who is getting the above mentioned rendering error in the menu?

Seems to me it's too big an error for such a hardcore scripter like Oliver to have missed, so unless any of you other guys have experienced something similar, I'll just write it off as a result of my own fiddeling around with the original scripts...
DeXXus

Post by DeXXus »

Perhaps you could post which lines and changes you made. (not the entire file code) That would allow others to study your discovery :wink: