vBulletin integration

Use GitHub to post feature requests for phpwcms.
vrain

vBulletin integration

Post by vrain »

This would be such a great addition!

V
Pappnase

Post by Pappnase »

hello

why!? with the 1.2.2 you have an forum content part integratet! but at the moment without user regestration, but this will also come!
spirelli

Post by spirelli »

Pappnase wrote:but at the moment without user regestration, but this will also come!
...I hope very soon ;)
Dave_LOgic

Post by Dave_LOgic »

Having a shared user database with Vbulletin, phpBB or Invision would open up so many more avenues as they are so many other scripts out there written that also have bridges to share these user database. I really wish phpWCMS had this fuinctionality......
vrain

Post by vrain »

Pappnase wrote:hello

why!? with the 1.2.2 you have an forum content part integratet! but at the moment without user regestration, but this will also come!
vBulletin is the package of choice for massive forums with sophisticated user controls and management systems, it is extremely customizable and an advanced program. I would like this integration in addition to phpwcms forum, not as a replacement, because they are two quite different types of forums.

peace,

V
NoNameBaby

Post by NoNameBaby »

Dave_LOgic wrote:Having a shared user database with Vbulletin, phpBB or Invision would open up so many more avenues as they are so many other scripts out there written that also have bridges to share these user database. I really wish phpWCMS had this fuinctionality......
Yes, that would be great!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wer ein Problem mit mir hat, kann es gerne behalten - es ist schließlich seins!