I need a Website Designer & manager

Post non-phpwcms related topics here - but I don't want to see "hey check this or that other cms". Post if you have a point or worthwhile comment, don't post just to increase you post count!
olivier

I need a Website Designer & manager

Post by olivier »

Hi guys !

Ok, i'm a businessman, and I lost my website's designer before he completely finish my website, and I really don't know how to work with phpwcms, with templates, css, and all these things, and... to be honnest, I don't really want to take the time to learn all the fancy stuffs to be a nice phpwcms programmer, because I do a lot of things presently and don't have enough time to invest to learn it to be good, and make the website i want to do.

So, if someone is really good with phpwcms, and want to finish my website, and help me to build a nice website, add some things, and change some things that's already there, and help me to create a nice Newsletter, I will really appreciate it.

I need some one who will be eable to build it, and help me to learn the basic skills to change simple things by myself when I need to, and someone who is there when I will need him to improve my website at the right time, because it's gonna be an Amazing business in a couple of months, and years!

So if you are an energic person, who is good at building website like their customers want, and want to be part of a big futur business, and have some success, you should apply by email BEFORE april 14th.

Please, send your application BY EMAIL at olivier-pare@hotmail.com

P.S.: Please, join to your application your website, and some links to websites you did in the past, to see which kind of job you could do for me.
P.S.S.: Send me your application BEFORE APRIL 14TH !!!
P.S.S.S.: The website will be with an English and a French version.